Cascade d'Arse, Pyrenees, France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the edit, now you have even more reason to come!

That would be awesome, too. I wish I knew good cheap places to stay, I'd guess there are a few in the southern CBD but I can't confirm that.

Hahaha, that;'s more Charlotte's worry! Man, legal blindess SO has its bupurks sometimes. PERKS. Bupurks?!

Alas, good and cheap rarely seem to align these days. I think we'll find vlad's place and stay there though. He'll like us. With our alcohol and thingz.

There may be a prolonged period later this year when I'm living alone, so I'll give you guys a shout if anything develops out of that. I have a backyard!

Have I even changed?

NO

2009:
p1080053.jpg

2012:
photoon220112at1111pm.jpg

ETA apart from shit webcam quality.

Now you have a cool alCEST poster in the backhroun, Charlotte. Otherwise, NO CHANGE.

Probably waving his tennis bat at the screen. Whatever those things are.

vlad NOBODY cares about Roger Na vas Li Federer or WHATEVERSZ except for some awful bogan people I awsaw on the tram the other day talking about the clitorial place.

Dam bit we've seemed to have lost Bonnie and we're falling asleep, Goodnight Superthred! I miss our wondrous druk time!

:wave:

Haha, I can totally see this.

What a wonderful post, whatever the context. Vodka soaked funniest glorious motherland bears?

Exactly.
What's the name of that deadly new drug on the street that makes people think they're Gilbert Gottfried? That's what he's doing.

Please hook me up with some of that.

Drinkings later this week are impossible for me on a weekday.

So, this is my friend's band:

Evilinetah | LaPorte, IN | Metal | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

I was kind of scared to listen to it, because I'm not good about lying if I don't like something, and I knew it was a metal band. However, while I hate the death growls (which, is my friend, hilarious, since he's so soft-spoken), the music is pretty good, and I'm impressed. Just figured I should be a good friend and pass it along in some way.

I'll have a listen, Ashley.

And oh god, I'm not hungover today, just sore all over. It's an effort even to type. Doesn't help that it's really hot either.

Yet another rematch of facebook scrabble with mum. some people just don't know when to quit.

Won. Again. It's not even a challenge anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom