Carleton Sheets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carrieluvv

Refugee
he gets on the TV with his testimonial people to talk about his program ......and the testimonial people brag about how rich and selfish they are now!
how they have a bunch of cars.....how they NEVER will have to worry about money again....they are drinking margaritas in a tropical locale of thier choice!

how come they never SAY what the program entails?(<-sp?)

why!@

who here would like to shove thier boot into carleton's fake white ass!

what a dickhead.

he probably teaches people how to reap the benefits of foreclosed properties...

those poor families!

carelton thinks hes the guy from unsolved mysteries...
robert stack,........i think his name is

but hes not nearly as cool

I agree it’s like he stole his soul to buy some cheap shit…

Real cheap shit!

Do you know what I’m saying?

:scratch: i haven't seen or heard a carleton sheets infomercial in at least ten years. talk about a blast from the past!

the whole reason they don't tell you what the programme entails is the same reason all these get rich quick schemes don't, they're not about to give away any secrets on television. although, it's really just the same tired crap being recycled each time. if this stuff worked, every one would be rich.

i thought every american knew who carelton sheets was...he comes onthe TV guide channel...

zero dude......he probably did steal his soal for some cheapshit

angelordevil said:
:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

edit: inside humour may not be understood by all ;)

bawk

its not inside humour...
he really is an infomercial ...and i thought more people knew about him....

angel or devil ....do you often put that little lockthread guy in your responses?

thanks for clearing that up khandada

why do ya wanna lock a perfectly good and might I add...VALID thread. It may not bring you any happiness but have you ever been up early in the AM drinking the coffee and this guys infommercial is on making you feel like....if you do aNYTHING today ...youd be a feckin fool not to call and get my course....
by the way

lockthread guy is a big puss!

Last edited:
angelordevil said:
how about:
chicken.gif

:D

KhanadaRhodes said:

how about:
chicken.gif

:D

:love: Clucking brilliant!!! It kind of looks like he (no, she!) is levitating, and has a bit of attitude in the eyes...I'm liking it.

Finally, an official smiley for our weirdness :D

Very impressive :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom