Care to have a randoom argument ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS!

What?

SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE MAKES ME PUKE! YOU VACUOUS STUFFY-NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT!!!

Yes, but I came here for an argument!!

OH! Oh! I'm sorry! This is abuse!

fah said:
:rubshandstogether:

ooh look at all the arguments :heart:

I can just picture the :rubshandstogether: part:wink:
you forgot the :cackles: part though.......muwahahahaha:evil:

bammo2 said:
DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS!

What?

SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE MAKES ME PUKE! YOU VACUOUS STUFFY-NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT!!!

Yes, but I came here for an argument!!

OH! Oh! I'm sorry! This is abuse!

:applaud:

:crack: i've been running around all over western mass since 7:30am.

:yawn:

seriously, i started out in amherst, went through hadley to get to northampton. then i came back to amherst. then i went into town (town and the university are like two towns in the same town)...then i went to south hadley via granby....then i came back to amherst.

south hadley sucks, if you were wondering.

top 5 reasons i'm glad i don't go to mount holyoke college (which is in south hadley):
1. south hadley sucks
2. south hadley sucks
3. south hadley sucks
4. south hadley sucks
5. it's a women's college.

:lol:

Why are we having an argument? I don't like arguments. I'm passive agressive and I leave polite notes suggesting you do it my way instead signed "Love."

we're arguing because this isn't getting-hit-on-the-head lessons :)

IWasBored said:
we're arguing because this isn't getting-hit-on-the-head lessons :)
:lol: :confused:

I still don't get it but it's time for dinner!

Edit: No wait, I get it! :der: Still time for dinner. :wave:

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

Edit: No wait, I get it! :der:

:lol:

;)

i ate dinner. it was scary. fuckin' mardi gras. the dining hall loves holidays, or i should say it loves holidays without any religious affiliations (we're in amherst! P-C capital of the world!). what the hell IS mardi gras, anyway? i was under the impression it's this thing where you eat and drink a lot....hey, is it like maselnitsa? russian thing, apparently it was an old pagan holiday or something...but then it's also a week-long stuff-yourself-silly fest right before lent, i think? i think if someone just explains mardi gras to me, i'll be all set.

the dining hall had wicked tasty deserts (bread pudding, cream puffs, some funky cake with green frosting - i didn't eat that one). everything else was scary as hell. i think i'm afraid of gumbo. i don't know what it is, but this stuff was creepy looking. and is steak supposed to be fried? i don't eat steak anyway....or catfish :yuck: oh, and sweet potato fries...i remember those from last year. they made me sick :down:

:wave:

i think i'm going to go be a good student and read, or maybe i'll be a bad student with good intentions and watch tv with my book sitting next to me :shifty:

i'm wicked tired, i don't think i'll be back here later :yawn: :wave:

i'll probably fall asleep watching tv, and wake up at 4am :huh:

I bought a lightbulb for my fridge!!!!! :drool: The one that was in there was dead when I moved in so it's been dark in there the whole time I've been here. I just don't feel the need to call maitenence to change a .99 cent lightbulb and I kept forgetting to pick on up.

IWasBored said:
i ate dinner. it was scary. fuckin' mardi gras. the dining hall loves holidays, or i should say it loves holidays without any religious affiliations (we're in amherst! P-C capital of the world!). what the hell IS mardi gras, anyway? i was under the impression it's this thing where you eat and drink a lot....hey, is it like maselnitsa? russian thing, apparently it was an old pagan holiday or something...but then it's also a week-long stuff-yourself-silly fest right before lent, i think? i think if someone just explains mardi gras to me, i'll be all set.

the dining hall had wicked tasty deserts (bread pudding, cream puffs, some funky cake with green frosting - i didn't eat that one). everything else was scary as hell. i think i'm afraid of gumbo. i don't know what it is, but this stuff was creepy looking. and is steak supposed to be fried? i don't eat steak anyway....or catfish :yuck: oh, and sweet potato fries...i remember those from last year. they made me sick :down:
I would nevereverEVER eat dining hall catfish. :barf:

Mardis Gras is kind of like that...but instead of a week it's compressed into one day. It's French for Fat Tuesday but I forgot how and why it got compressed and Frech and everything.

ARW, I thought at first you said you FOUND a lightbulb in your fridge! :laugh: That would have been creepy!!

No I meant like sitting on the shelf or in the veggie drawer, not in the light socket! :wink:

This is the best weather report I've heard/seen all day:

5_Day_Forecast_400x300.jpg

NO DANCING!!!

The ever-so-sexy Gary Ley makes me think we WILL be leaving on a jet plane Friday morning:

1113412.jpg

Gary was voted "Best Rhode Island Meteorologist" by Rhode Island Monthly magazine for four consecutive years.

He enjoys all sports, especially football and golf, and says he loves working in the yard.
He doesn't seem to have his own rynk. :sad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom