Care to have a randoom argument ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I packed for a week, too. :crack: I'm just calling it preparation for when we really ARE away for a week; I know I can carry a week's worth of stuff in my suitcase.

We have to be boarding the plane at 5:30 am! We should be there by 4:30. :yawn:

arw9797 said:
I'm going away for about 60 hours and I think I'm packing like it's a week :mad:

It's raining there but it's in the 60's. I don't know if I need winter clothes, summer clothes. Does it get super hot in the day and freezing at night? :scream:

I have most definitely overpacked but feel like I underpacked!

Mo at work goes out there alot and said that you cant always count on the weather forcast that it could warmer than what it says. She said it was supposed to be 70 a few weeks ago and it ended up being in the 80s. She did say to take a sweatshirt or something warm because it can be cool at night.

Kariann said:

I have most definitely overpacked but feel like I underpacked!

Mo at work goes out there alot and said that you cant always count on the weather forcast that it could warmer than what it says. She said it was supposed to be 70 a few weeks ago and it ended up being in the 80s. She did say to take a sweatshirt or something warm because it can be cool at night.

:hmm: I have a sweatshirt and a light jacket.

I packed my heat pad too because my back already hurts from lifting my bag :|

Do I really need 2 pairs of jeans (I'll be wearing 1 pair and packing the other) AND 2 pairs of shorts AND 5 shirts for 3 days?

I've noticed that I have packed the same few shirts I've worn on just about every trip. Yes I have more clothes but I can't find anything but these so you'll be seeing me in the same shirts you've probably only ever seen me in :reject:

I don't know :scream:

I was only going to bring the pair of shoes that I wear tomorrow so I wouldn't have to carry another pair. I can't decide if I want to wear those or my other shoes.

:hmm: They are both really comfortable too. :sad:

Are you wearing yours?

And the problem is too that I have black/navy issues. I don't think black and navy match at all. They are too close in color. Most of the shirts I have are navy and my jacket and converse are black. I know no one is going to point and laugh at the girl with the navy shirt and black jacket and shoes but it's the same thing to me as going out with wrinkled clothes. :drool: iron :drool: I just wouldn't walk around with a big ass wrinkle in my clothes so I dont know if I could do the whole black and navy thing.

I think I will though.

I :heart: it when I contradict myself in the same post! :love:

So yeah...maybe I will wear my converse. They may not match my shirts but they will match my jacket! :huh:

I haven't slept all week and I've been super busy at work. I'm so damn tired I think I could pass out right now. I should go to bed but I know I won't anytime soon :mad:

my mom gave me the cutest heart shaped candy dish and a red velvet pillow with a heart on it. The candy dish has candy hearts painted on the bottom :cute:

:shifty: I dont' know if I like the pillow and she got all pissy with me and told me to return it :reject: I'll keep it. It's cute. Nothing I would have picked out for me but I'm not going to return it.

I gave my mom, dad, brother, and sister the exact same card (I bought a package :D ) and each a heart shaped Snickers. I do that every year but my parents both gave me a :| look :reject:

arw9797 said:
I don't know :scream:

I was only going to bring the pair of shoes that I wear tomorrow so I wouldn't have to carry another pair. I can't decide if I want to wear those or my other shoes.

:hmm: They are both really comfortable too. :sad:

Are you wearing yours?

I brought mine! I wanted to see if we would be shoe twins!

By the way I did a dramatic reading of this post...oh and you really were talking to yourself big time here! :hug:

I have "Let's Get Rocked" by Def Leppard in my head right now :( Make it go away! :mad:

I :heart: them and I'd do anything for a new album or to see them live again but that song just SUCKS! :yuck: Never liked it and I never will :madspit:

Speaking of them....I've seen them live 5 times. It's the most I've ever seen a band before. I'll pass that total with U2 this year :D:D:D:D

Kariann said:

I brought mine! I wanted to see if we would be shoe twins!

By the way I did a dramatic reading of this post...oh and you really were talking to yourself big time here! :hug:

:uhoh: Did you do the smilies too?!?!!? :reject:

I guess I'll wear mine too!

arw9797 said:

:uhoh: Did you do the smilies too?!?!!? :reject:

I guess I'll wear mine too!
I did the smilies. :D Pleba is more fun with dramatic readings. :evil:

I don't have those shoes so we won't be shoe triplets.

The most I've seen a band is Dave Matthews 4 times and I'll be glad to pass that! :D

Well I thought they were going to be at the Brit awards and they weren't. I don't even know if they are performing on Sunday. I haven't seen anything that says they are.

They've been named on Grammy commercials and I think some official news threads (not Interference exclusives, actual news) that they're going to play, and Bono is singing in the tribute.

Ok I'm leaving! I'll see you tomorrow morning!!!!!!! :hyper: I'll be the one in the navy shirt and black shoes :D

I hope the airport isn't like LAX where you can't go from one terminal to the next because I'm planning on meeting you at your terminal. Be on time!! No delays! :mad:

I'll call you if I get lost :D

Goodnight and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCHMEG!!!!!!!! :bono:

:crazy: Don't make me work this weekend, please
pray.gif
I'm afraid:crack:

:grumpy:

umass hockey on tv, in new hampshire.

UNH is killing us.....5-0, not even halfway through the second period.

:down:

fuck.

6-0.

who the fuck is that guy in net? that ain't winer.

Back
Top Bottom