Care to have a randoom argument ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D Thanks!! I still have to post a big Thank You in my birthday thread.

I am officially overpacking! :crazy:

the weather report for the weekend is growing grim

:sad: :sad: :sad:

someone up there hates me.

This is mine - I don't like the sound that wet flurry stuff :ohmy:

Thursday, February 10th
Mostly Sunny High 7°C
Sunny with cloudy periods.

Friday, February 11th
Partly Sunny High 8°C
Sunny with cloudy periods. Increasing cloudiness late in the day with a chance of a shower.

Saturday, February 12th Low 2°C
Rain/Snow High 4°C
Cloudy with a few showers or wet flurries.

Sunday, February 13th Low -2°C
Partly Sunny High 3°C
A mix of cloud and sun. Chance of a flurry or shower.

Monday, February 14th Low -3°C
Sunny High 1°C
Sunny.

Tuesday, February 15th Low -5°C
Sunny High 2°C
Sunny.

Wednesday, February 16th Low -4°C
Sunny High 3°C
Sunny.

Today: Currently 39, feels like 33. Cloudy with periods of rain. High 41F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%

Tonight: Cloudy with occasional snow showers. Quite windy. Low near 25F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

Tomorrow: Snow showers ending. Peeks of sunshine later. High around 35F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 50%.

If it was 10 degrees colder I would be BURIED right now. :heart: Atlantic Ocean :heart:

My room is cleaned but not exactly organized. :|

In half an hour my laundry will be done and I'll be officially overpacked!

I should head off the the bank and the Clinique counter.

us_bos_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

Rhodey Island is high and dry in that radar! Although that big green blob over Nantucket had best be heading east! :shifty:

Last edited:
:ohmy: Is it Bonus Time?? I'm outta here! :hyper:

Find Hartford on that map...that's Connecticut. Rhode Island is the little state to Connecticut's right. The 95 sign is in the bottom left corner of RI (that's where Westerly is, in case you were wondering about random RI towns). But Connecticut sucks so if you're ever in New England just come here. :D

Why do people keep e-mailing me asking for the Trent Reznor remix of Vertigo? There was a thread where someone said they had it so I asked for it and I have gotten TWO e-mails from different people looking for it. :eyebrow:

I ate too many gummi hearts. :barf:

I have to go get some things done. :wave: Bonus time!!

Schmeg said:
:ohmy: Is it Bonus Time?? I'm outta here! :hyper:

Find Hartford on that map...that's Connecticut. Rhode Island is the little state to Connecticut's right. The 95 sign is in the bottom left corner of RI (that's where Westerly is, in case you were wondering about random RI towns). But Connecticut sucks so if you're ever in New England just come here. :D

Thanks, I found your state :up:

fah said:

Thanks, I found your state :up:
Your next challenge will be to find it on a map of the entire US! We're hard to find. :D Also, we are NOT a part of New York!!! Rhode Island is NOT Long Island!

fah said:
I gotta go too :wave:

Have a great day and you can never eat too many gummy hearts - especially on your birthday

:hug:
That's true, even if they give you a tummy ache. :yes: I plan on eating chocolate mousse cake for dinner #1.

It wasn't Bonus Time here yetr but I placed an order for when it is.

I also found a new denim jacket at Old Navy to replace the one I lost! :hyper: It was EXACTLY what I was looking for, just your every-day denim jacket, no crazy colors or embroidery or different colars or anything...basic and simple is becoming hard to find at Gap again...Anyway, naturally I had to teach the cashier how to ring an employee and stop her from giving me 40% off. :eek: I don't want to get fired for someone else's ignorance!!

What else...I think it's time for my Birthday Nap right now!

it's snowing now like it never dumped a foot and a half of snow on us a couple weeks ago

:mad:

IWasBored said:
it's snowing now like it never dumped a foot and a half of snow on us a couple weeks ago

:ohmy:

Maybe your classes will be cancelled tomorrow...that's the one good thing about snow!

Maybe the two feet we got here in that storm cancelled us out...especially with the 6 inches we got a few days later...We beat the record snowfall for the month of January in three days. :|

:scream:

i don't want cancelled classes, i want to go see the ducky boys on saturday!

the snow isn't stopping!

someone danced in western MA and i will find them and smite them.

PS thanks for the cocoa

The Ducky Boys will still come Saturday! Is it really that bad? It just started here but it's slooshy crap and not sticking. :hug: :morehotchocolateandduckyboys:

My mom isn't understanding the concept of "going out to dinner" and keeps coming in here asking me what I want to eat, telling me Dad is making eggs and bacon, how many eggs do I want...:coocoo:

i can't tlel how much is out there (i'll find out shortly, i'm leaving to get food in a minute), but there's snow. i dno't want snow. vermont has snow. it's supposed to clear up, and the sanders and plows should be out once the snow lets up a bit....they just need to get this shit out of here.

i'm just really pissed off that the weather is fucking with the one completly free weekend i'll get until spring break. :mad:

I think it's time to go pick up Kariann! :hyper:

IWB, I will send warm happy thoughts in your direction (not general direction...direction!) and the Ducky Boys will be there Saturday night!

:wave:

no, the ducky boys can't bere here saturday night

:hmm: actually, they could...that would rule.

they need to be in cambridge, and i need to be there too.

why don't they play a show out here? oh, cos western MA...

...SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

:sad: :sigh:

I'm finally home!!!!!!

I worked an hour extra last night, worked through lunch today and surprisingly left on time today. Then I went to the bank, Walgreens, Post Office, my parents to do laundry and now I'm here :sigh:

And I have to be up and ready by 5:30 AM :crack:

I'm going away for about 60 hours and I think I'm packing like it's a week :mad:

It's raining there but it's in the 60's. I don't know if I need winter clothes, summer clothes. Does it get super hot in the day and freezing at night? :scream:

Back
Top Bottom