Care to have a randoom argument ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's one of the worst gifs I've ever made. It's from 8 pictures. 4 from one shot and 4 from another. That could be the problem. Just using 4 seemed too short so I made another 4 from a few seconds later. It's right before Bono gets there and during.

:hmm: I should make one during the SIIIINNNNG part instead.

Kariann said:
Holy Crap...I missed 2 calls earlier and they are both the same number which I think is the random Spanish speaking dude from last night.

Where is area code 602?

not my area code.

Kariann said:
Holy Crap...I missed 2 calls earlier and they are both the same number which I think is the random Spanish speaking dude from last night.

Where is area code 602?
:lmao: PHOENIX!!!

That's really odd...

Thank you Google!

PHE.gif

:yikes: that's creepy.

you guys are going to go and all fall into the bermuda triangle or something :(

IWasBored said:
:yikes: that's creepy.

you guys are going to go and all fall into the bermuda triangle or something :(
Or someone's waiting for us...we're going to be kidnapped and forced to listen to maricahi music forever! :scream:

IWB...if you don't here from any of us by Sunday night...send help!

shari schultz said:
Well, that is fascinating in a creepy kind of way:yikes:
That is exactly what I thought. :uhoh:

:wave: Night all! I should go too...more skating in the morning! And then packing!

I should be cleaning and packing and going to buy some makeup but instead I'm sitting here. :angry:

I am soooooo glad that cold front they were talking about didn't come through or we would be BURIED in snow right now...it's been raining since about 10:00 last night...there would have been no getaway this weekend!! :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom