Care to have a randoom argument ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
Schmeg did you know that diner's were started in Rhode Island?

:reject:

I watched a show last night on Food Network.
I did not know that!! It doesn't really surprise me though! :laugh:

:love: My amazon UK order has shipped :love:

I have a headache from my ponytail and I forgot to make a hair appointment today. :grumpy:

http://quizilla.com/users/orlidom/quizzes/Which U2 Song Are You?/

:eyebrow:

1044126436_CMyDocumentsbd.jpg

You're "Beautiful Day." No matter what happens to you, everything's pretty cool. You don't let little things get you down; you're too busy grooving to your own private beat. Yet you can miss a lot that way, hon. Try to think of the world around you every so often, okay?

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
http://quizilla.com/users/orlidom/quizzes/Which U2 Song Are You?/

:eyebrow:

1044126436_CMyDocumentsbd.jpg

You're "Beautiful Day." No matter what happens to you, everything's pretty cool. You don't let little things get you down; you're too busy grooving to your own private beat. Yet you can miss a lot that way, hon. Try to think of the world around you every so often, okay?

me too:| I particularly like the last sentence:|

Yeah the last sentence is great. :shifty: I am a self-centered bitch! :hyper::|

bayernfc said:
I've ordered a dvd from amazon uk too... normally how long does it take?

SCBs!! I like it! :wink:
Usually less time than its US counterpart, actually...

SCB's unite!

Oh I hate nights like those. :no: Last night I was on a rampage... :silent: I worked out doubly hard tonight to make up for it.

When did you guys order your Amazon.uk orders? I ordered mine yesterday. :hyper:

Schmeg, I should have PM'd you today... I was polling people with the iPod, because I am 99.9999 certain I'm getting one next month (or before then, if I can't handle waiting, lol).

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Oh I hate nights like those. :no: Last night I was on a rampage... :silent: I worked out doubly hard tonight to make up for it.

When did you guys order your Amazon.uk orders? I ordered mine yesterday. :hyper:

Schmeg, I should have PM'd you today... I was polling people with the iPod, because I am 99.9999 certain I'm getting one next month (or before then, if I can't handle waiting, lol).
The Ipod is heaven. I love it. It's great if you're planning on spending any time on airplanes in the not to distant future. :wink:

And it's good to see someone got something other than Beautiful Day!! Go find your elegant props (that are black and red and hold 5000 songs)!

Oh and I did my Amazon UK order yesterday and it's only been dispatched, not shipped...it's good to read the WHOLE e-mail sometimes!

Last edited:
Wolfgang was Bill Graham

The vast majority of material in Wolfgang's Vault comes from the exquisitely preserved, original archives of Bill Graham Presents, which we now own and manage. Beginning with the seminal concerts of the mid 1960s and continuing through today, we've assembled a superb collection that is being cared for in state-of-the-art facilities

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom