Care to have a randoom argument ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What creepy guy?

My brother has a...GIRL...in his room and they totally stole pillows off my bed so they could be more comfortable. :mad:

the creepy guy who came in here when i was in the middle of a mark lind impression while singing dirty water's "ashes"

he scared me, and i hit the wrong button on the wrong cd player and screwed up what track i was playing instead of cueing up anopther cd

:eek:

oh and then there was a dirty hippie who collided with me. i went to put some cds back on the shelves and turned around and smacked right into some scary stinky dude. :mad:

:evil: go steal the pillows back.

or maybe on second thoughts, don't know if you want to go in there. :yikes:

They're just watching The Family Guy dvd's...there's an exciting date!

:barf: Dirty hippies & creepy guys!

Schmeg said:
They're just watching The Family Guy dvd's...there's an exciting date!

:barf: Dirty hippies & creepy guys!

:lol: wild party.

creepy guy left!!!

dirty hippie is still here :down: he's in the news studio at the computer where creepy guy was before.

kariann! don't itch!!

jerod is digging my show.

he was impressed with my perfectly exectued switching of tracks while talking to him on the phone :D

i played some motorhead for him.

now i'm playing ducky boys "the river" which is not the bruce song...."some times i get nostalgic for the past, some times i'm proud of the fact i'm so white trash"

Brrrr!!!

I'm so glad there's only 5 weeks left until spring! Even if it's not warm right away at least it's not winter anymore!!

Kariann said:

Uh...nope not really. I did toss the crap out that gave me the stupid rash though.

Gotta love when you go to work and the first thing someone says is....oh your eye is all messed up.

did you punch them for being stupid?

i hate when someone says something like that, like you didn't know that there was something up with your eye.

stupid.

Kariann said:

Uh...nope not really. I did toss the crap out that gave me the stupid rash though.

Gotta love when you go to work and the first thing someone says is....oh your eye is all messed up.
They would get a snippy, "Good morning to you, too!" from me.

I might go to bed early, too...One more day of work and then I can have a sitting on my ass/cleaning and doing laundry day! :D

Schmeg said:

They would get a snippy, "Good morning to you, too!" from me.

I might go to bed early, too...One more day of work and then I can have a sitting on my ass/cleaning and doing laundry day! :D

They got an I know it's messed up again. :grumpy:

Somehow I just hit print and now I have random shit printing. :mad:

This is how my day was....now I'm getting a sinus headache.

If I ever hit Print by accident my dad would wonder why blue threads were suddenly printing up. :laugh: He keeps telling me he's selling me the printer for $50 but it's still downstairs!

My left wrist hurts like I need to crack it but it won't crack.

random shit printing :yikes:

i can't go to sleep early. 1, i'm physically incapable of it. 2, i need to sleep late tomorrow cos saturdays are fun 8pm-3am shifts at work! :mad:

it's not even 10 pm today and i already don't want to work tomorrow.

Let's switch jobs for tomorrow! :D Can you be at my store for 8 am?

:hmm:

i don't know, i'd have to leave now....it's going to take me a long time to walk across connecticut...

Schmeg said:
If I ever hit Print by accident my dad would wonder why blue threads were suddenly printing up. :laugh: He keeps telling me he's selling me the printer for $50 but it's still downstairs!

My left wrist hurts like I need to crack it but it won't crack.

I accidently printed an Old Navy page.

I realized today that I should have used my gift cards and got the stuff I wanted from there when I was with you so I wouldnt have had to pay tax!

You should have!! But then you can't use your discount so you're not really saving much money in the end...

IWasBored said:
:hmm:

i don't know, i'd have to leave now....it's going to take me a long time to walk across connecticut...
Yeah, especially considering Connecticut doesn't sign anything and your chances of getting lost are pretty high...Maybe another time!

Someone remind me to bring my camera to work tomorrow so I can take pictures of the ice sculptures!

Coworker: Wow, the ice scultpures haven't melted yet!
Schmeg: ...it's freezing outside. They're not going to melt.

Oh, IWB, that random band that tried to friend my on MySpace except I never actually use MySpace except to stalk you in e-mails was Spiraling, not Slippiddydoo or whatever. I still have that e-mail for some reason.

They also seem to have vanished from the face of the earth.

Schmeg said:

Yeah, especially considering Connecticut doesn't sign anything and your chances of getting lost are pretty high...Maybe another time!

:yikes:

CFMRSINE. that's my new organization. citizens for more road signs in new england.

IWasBored said:

:yikes:

CFMRSINE. that's my new organization. citizens for more road signs in new england.
:lol: Can I join???

We need a new Randoom...can you work that into the title? :wink:

Schmeg said:
Oh, IWB, that random band that tried to friend my on MySpace except I never actually use MySpace except to stalk you in e-mails was Spiraling, not Slippiddydoo or whatever. I still have that e-mail for some reason.

:lol:

you still have the email?

they fell off the face of the earth? :yikes:

i wish parnispuya would have fallen off the face of the earth. stupid hippie music.

Back
Top Bottom