Care to have a randoom argument ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i put my ENTIRE music folder on my computer on shuffle.

it keeps bringing up songs i don't recognize :huh::huh::huh:

that seriously worries me.

this sounds like green day right now, but i have no clue what song it is...must be from nimrod.

I have been so tired the last few days that I was thinking of calling in tomorrow. Work really slowed down yesterday and today to the point that I'm caught up again. There were notes on all the apartment doors tongiht saying that from 9-6 tomorrow the water will be turned off for some much needed repairs! :mad: :mad: :mad: That kills my plans to spend the day at home...unless I go to my parents house :hmm: I'll have to think about that one.

It was a rut in the ice, I swear. :shifty:

I have more energy than I did a few hours ago but I think I'll be going to bed earlish tonight.

It would have sucked even more if he'd fallen, too, because he would have fallen on top of me and he's like six feet tall and I would have been squished! :yikes:

My room is a mess, I haven't unpacked from the weekend, and I haven't pushed the beds back together yet!

i finally put away the laundry that was on the other bed. my room is a mess and i don't even have unpacking from a trip to blame :shifty:

i feel absolutly insane right now.

i think i need to go to sleep.

lots of sugar + lots of hardcore music = :coocoo:

a variation on this equation:
lots of sugar + pissed off hardcore music = :mad::coocoo:

this stuff makes me insane/pissed off when i listen to it late at night for some reason. no real effect during normal noon-midnight hours.

i love listening to really heavy hardcore/metal when i wake up in the morning.

ramallah's "but a whimper" has accompanied me to early morning classes on many occasions. and i can't wait for the new album, whenever it comes out.

AIM conversation (paraphrased) from this afternoon, this kind of gives you an idea of the kind of music...

me: duuuuuuuuude i can't wait for the new ramallah cd!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
kat: cool!
me: supposedly it's going to be called "kill a celebrity"
kat: which one? hopefully paris hilton?
me: haha, probably all of them....judging by what rob lind usually writes about...

IWasBored said:
AIM conversation (paraphrased) from this afternoon, this kind of gives you an idea of the kind of music...

me: duuuuuuuuude i can't wait for the new ramallah cd!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
kat: cool!
me: supposedly it's going to be called "kill a celebrity"
kat: which one? hopefully paris hilton?
me: haha, probably all of them....judging by what rob lind usually writes about...

:ohmy:

fah said:
You need to find a soothing Clash song for bedtime :hmm:

like lost in the supermarket!

actually, coldplay might be a good idea.

i'm listening to the one quiet ramallah song. but it's not soothing in and sense of the word :no: it's the most disturbing song on that EP.

Back
Top Bottom