Care to have a randoom argument ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you got an ipod? sweeeeet.

:rockon: fuck yeah. my pictures rule :laugh: i'm such a nerd. and i'm making more plans to be in boston in april for darkbuster's cd release show. i like darkbuster and it would kick ass to be at that show anyway, but more important are the other bands on the bill - most importantly the ducky boys.

far from finished are also playing the show, which should be fucking great cos i need to see those guys live.

:hmm: hopefully my FFF cd will show up sometime. i don't need to be myspacing people asking what gives....that place scares me.

wankerman, what was that band called that friended you? slurppy slippy something?

it was so freaking warm.

tshirt weather.

even though it's evening and it's dark, and everything has cooled off a bit, it can't be below 40.

damn weather needs to make up its mind.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Great pics, IWB! :up: Looks like it was a :rockon: show!

I read your journal, arw. How shitty. :hug:

Schmeg... I.Got.The.iPod. :combust: :heart:
:drool: Do you love it?? Isn't it beautiful? I got a lovely holder for it for my birthday and I think it will be coming EVERYWHERE with me now.

I got my Sometimes...cd's and dvd yesterday, too, and the Trent Reznor Ave Maria really IS interesting...to say the least. The Fast Cars remix is pretty good, I was car-dancing since it was like 60 degrees out, I'll be paying for it Thursday when the cold comes back.

i saw the sycomodocaoooocaaaaaawwww singles at the store today. there were like 8 of them. i almost bought one, but i didn't want to have to buy all of them, and couldn't decide. :|

plus i'm broke, i spent way too much money last week.

IWasBored said:
wankerman, what was that band called that friended you? slurppy slippy something?
:hmm: Sidey? Sloopy? I don't remember, it began with S...now that's going to bother me.

Re: any conversations I might have had with any Randoomers about brussel sprouts the other night...some tastey ones appeared in my store today. :shifty:

Schmeg said:

:hmm: Sidey? Sloopy? I don't remember, it began with S...now that's going to bother me.

Re: any conversations I might have had with any Randoomers about brussel sprouts the other night...some tastey ones appeared in my store today. :shifty:

hahaha :evil: it's like at work one night some girl asked if i was listening to the bouncing souls (it was street dogs :mad: ) and i spent about an hour trying to remember which souls song "jakes" used to remind me of..

"gone". from 'how i spent my summer vacation'.

in true nerd fashion, i told her what song it was the next day, and she looked at me like i was crazy, apparently forgetting the entire conversation. :madspit: stupid RA.

speaking of stupid RAs, i have a package to pick up. it's 7pm, why is no one in the office?! :mad:

it has to be my far from finished cd. i want. now.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I want to marry it. :drool:

I need to buy a case for it this weekend, and of course the iTrip. :hyper:
:lol: I hadn't even considered marriage! I'm just having a very committed, longterm relationship. :love: The FM converter thingie my dad got me for it is great!

it'shereit'shereit'shereit'shere

:hyper:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

(far from finished - eastside of nowhere)

can't. open. plastic. :mad:

there's a note! not typed out or anything, written on notepad paper in slightly wrong grammar :D

"hey kim

thank you so much for supporting this band. it really means alot to us. hope you enjoi the album. take care, and please keep in touch.

cheers!
-steve"

:D:D:D:D:D

And before I forget....if any of you have suggestions for goodie bags - I could use them.

I have 2 birthday parties coming up and I need some new ideas :hmm:

Just remember that the recipients of these bags will be 7 and 9 years old

IWasBored said:

there's a note! not typed out or anything, written on notepad paper in slightly wrong grammar :D

"hey kim

thank you so much for supporting this band. it really means alot to us. hope you enjoi the album. take care, and please keep in touch.

cheers!
-steve"

:up::up:

IWasBored said:

"hey kim

cheers!
-steve"

:rockon: That's cool!

fah said:
And before I forget....if any of you have suggestions for goodie bags - I could use them.

I have 2 birthday parties coming up and I need some new ideas :hmm:

Just remember that the recipients of these bags will be 7 and 9 years old
Charm bracelets from GapKids! :D

Other than that, I'm stumped. :reject:

shari schultz said:
Love your sig Schmeg:laugh: I know the feeling!
:lol: I think a few of us had the £500 epiphany this weekend!

:blindlythrowingmoneyatmastercardsmilie:

But it's all in the name of love!! :hyper:

i have absolutly no memory of what my mom used to do for my sister or my parties when we were kids.

ages 7-9 was a little while ago for me :p

i don't remember my brother ever having a birthday party. :huh:

Schmeg said:

:blindlythrowingmoneyatmastercardsmilie:

now if i had animated gif skills in addition to my paint skills, i'd make that a real smiley.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom