Cardinals vs Houston Pt 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
they blow :shrug: what'cha gonna do... i don't try to say they're good. they suck... they're the worst run franchise in sports.

Who's that gentleman who runs the Knicks now?

U2democrat said:
get the brooms out cause we gotta, just gotta have a sweep!
How sweep it is...what a one sided 4 game series, and how about that x-factor named Ankiel...wait whats that you say?
And Headache...I think $100 Million may be low...Looks like Bernie W will be looking for a new place to play next year.

charles dolan is no gentleman... and the knicks and rangers are tied for the second worse run organizations in sports.

Actually, I was referring to Isiah Thomas.

1. Who do you like in the playoffs and World Series?

Well, I'm thinking the Cardinals are going to pull it off

jennie finch is FAR FAR FAR too freaking hot to be wrong.

whoever wins tonight will win the series

if the astros win they can throw munro game 6 and have a fully resterd clemens for game 7 with oswalt and lidge coming in for relief

suppan cant beat that

but if the cards win they will have to throw clemens and oswalt on 3 days rest, i like our chances against one of them if that happens

so it all comes down to tonight, im too nervous to watch

drivemytrabant said:

Maybe in baseball--Clippers take the prize for "in sports"

no... in sports. yes there are teams that are worse... the clippers, the bungles, etc. etc.

but the mets have no excuse... they're in the largest market in america, have a shit load of money and no salary cap of any kind to deal with... yet they consistantly fuck things up to the utmost degree. they're the worst

the clippers are bad, yes... but they don't put any effort into being good. the mets actually try to be good, have the money and market to do so, yet still blow

Last edited:

no... in sports. yes there are teams that are worse... the clippers, the bungles, etc. etc.

but the mets have no excuse... they're in the largest market in america, have a shit load of money and no salary cap of any kind to deal with... yet they consistantly fuck things up to the utmost degree. they're the worst

the clippers are bad, yes... but they don't put any effort into being good. the mets actually try to be good, have the money and market to do so, yet still blow

Well LA is a pretty good sized market. But I remember the mets being decent a few years ago. But yeah they screw up pretty good with the budget they have.

The Cardinals are listing Tavarez as day-to-day. "When I left the clubhouse, they were fashioning some kind of splint," manager Tony La Russa said. "I think he can pitch."

this game will end before the sox game.

and thats not good. ive a real bad feeling about this. :(

lidge. the best relief pitcher in the nl.

set nl record for k's by reliever with 154 or 157 i forget which.

he avg almost 15 k /9 ip.

Back
Top Bottom