Cardinals vs Houston Pt 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
StlElevation said:
you know what really blows?

i dont even get the cardinals game on tv.

theyre supposed to have it on my local FSN and the yanks/sawx on fox, but instead... i get pre season NBA on local FSN...sigh

I guess MLB is taking a page from the NFL's playbook.

thank god

we needed that win

we need morris to come through tomorrow too, not another melt down

the playoffs are gonna kill me

also houstons weaknesses are defense and bullpen

and that reallllly showed tonight

also i hate thundersticks

they are for fans who dont know how to cheer

it embarrasses me as a cardinals fan that we had them

yup. stros lose and 'tis over.

they had the t-sticks in 02 as well...didnt help though.

morris is money at home, so lets hope that continues...

The St. Louis Cardinals have announced that 2004 World Series tickets will go on sale on Saturday, October 16 at 8 a.m. CDT. The National League will host games 3, 4, & 5 (if necessary) in the best-of-seven Fall Classic. The games would be played on Tuesday, October 26, Wednesday, October 27 and Thursday, October 28.

Fans will have a variety of options to try and secure World Series tickets, with approximately 15,000 tickets available for sale (5,000 per game). Tickets will be divided equally for sale among stlcardinals.com, the Busch Stadium Ticket Office location and telephone charge lines.

anyone else going to get ws tickets? i am going to get them one way or another, never been to busch or st louis so i figure why not make a grand entrance during the world series eh

StlElevation said:
you know what really blows?

i dont even get the cardinals game on tv.

theyre supposed to have it on my local FSN and the yanks/sawx on fox, but instead... i get pre season NBA on local FSN...sigh
I know this info is useless this morning, but the Cards game was carried on NESN in New England last night since FSN had the Celts preseason game.

ah. thatsstupid. should have been the other way around... i have digital cable and the info for nesn said something that i forget, but it wasnt about baseball. oh well, i got the gist of the game and the highlights and everything.

and the lord said

let thy redbirds go up 2-0 and make headache look like a jackass for hopping on the losing bandwagon :up:

they should have brought in lidge in the 8th

well the cards did what they had to do, now just take 1 from clemens/oswalt and things will look good

yep, and he shouldnt have brought in harville to face rolen

rolen had his only hit of the playoffs vs harville, so bring him in to face rolen again? dumb.

Chizip said:
they should have brought in lidge in the 8th

I never understood why some teams don't bring in their closers in during the bottom of the 8th when the game is tied. Doubly so if the big hitters are up or there are runners on base.

the cardinals had the heart of their order in the bottom of the 8th, and then houston had theirs in the top of the 9th

he should have brought in lidge to keep it tied so his big batters could go for the lead, and then left him in for the bottom of the 9th

i couldnt believe it when he threw out micelli, and then back to back home runs right away

great stuff

i wouldnt go that far winning both against clemens and os, though it certainly is possible, its not too likely

Back
Top Bottom