Cardinals vs Houston Pt 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clemens also gagged last year in Game 7 with the Yankees.

Suppan was OK, not great in Game 3...hmm.

Not sure who I want to win tonight, think both will be formidable opponents for the Sox, Houston has a better 1-2 punch with Clemens/Osawlt...St Louis has the deeper pen and stronger lineup.
Funny thing is this series is a great one that nobody is even paying attention to...maybe tonight it'll get the proper recognition.

You'll get to watch David Ortiz play first base in the NL park. That should be amusing.

Hewson said:
Of course the Cards have secret weapon Rick Ankiel

true - he could at least take out some of the houston line-up - literally - with wild pitches :wink:

I want a clean, lots o'runs ahead lead tonight - last night I really thought I was going to get sick - God Bless Jimmy...

Go Cards!!!!!

pujols has been doing better than beltran in this series.

hes hitting .500

the score of the series is 29-29. both teams have the same avg and same era. nuts.

beltran- 6games 21atbats 11runs 10hits 1double 0triples 4homeruns 5RBIs 7walks 4strikeouts 3steals 0caught stealing .476avg. .607on base 1.095slugging 1.702ops
pujols- 6games 24atbats 9runs 12hits 1double 0triples 4homeruns 8RBIs 4walks 3strikeouts 0steals 0caught stealing .500avg. .571on base 1.042slugging 1.613ops

those are beltran and pujols's numbers... you can't tell the difference. one hasn't been better than the other, stat wise. you can give pujols a slight edge in average and rbis, but beltran has a slight edge in onbase percentage, slugging percentage, ops, steals and to top it off his fielding has been stellar.

they're both amazing.

Last edited:
i can give pujols the edge because i like pujols more. so there.

beltran will be going to the bank this offseason though...starting tonight for him :wink:

Is it a 14 yr old edge from Illinois?
Isn't part of St Louis(east?) actually in Illinois...I think we're on to something...ladies and gentleman, yoor new lead guitarist for U2...Albert Pujols

Bono has said that Albert Pujols "plays like a guitarist who's sick of seeing rock stars shake hands with dodgy politicians".

i didnt want to let the cat out of the bag...but... i do not have ties to the edge..

i can verify that this statement however was made valid by larry's cousin. that's right. larry's band and his decisions.

keep it on the down-low.

allow me to say

WAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

eat shit clemens!

i love reverse phsychology.

never have the cardinals lost a series being down 3 - 2....since 1940 something till now

Cardinals good.
Anyone listening to KMOX - Shannon went wild - and the game wasn't even over:)

edited to say if I come across some tickets I will be taking off - yes I will.

nurse chrissi said:
Cardinals good.
Anyone listening to KMOX - Shannon went wild - and the game wasn't even over:)

edited to say if I come across some tickets I will be taking off - yes I will.

yes ill be there... gonna have to skip a few days of school... oh well :wink:

unbefuckinglievable

i cant explain how happy i am now

we'll have to do it up some night stl in stl

yes suh

im probably going to game 4 and/or 5, if needed. not going to game three, i know that much.

Back
Top Bottom