Caramel M&Ms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Has anyone ever tried caramel M&Ms? They're so delicious! I think they're only on the coasts (Louisiana, Florida, and California for sure), but I hope they move in soon...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."

I wanna try 'em!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

They have them at M&M World in Las Vegas....They were $.99 a bag. I haven't seen them anywhere else.
I gave them to my mom, I didn't try any.....

i like them. they're good

------------------
you've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice..

I'm boycotting M&Ms because of the new colour thing.

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

Originally posted by meegannie:
I'm boycotting M&Ms because of the new colour thing.

I think I am missing something? What new color thing?
I love caramel - I want to try these new M&M's!

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Originally posted by YellowKite:

I think I am missing something? What new color thing?
I love caramel - I want to try these new M&M's!

They said they're going to add a new colour (pink, purple, or aqua), but what they don't tell you (other than in the fine print) is that it's for a limited time only. It's like when they put that damn blue one in and took out the tan and tried to hide it from the world. They said, "Oh, we're going to add a new colour--lucky you!" but failed to tell us they were going to take away the poor tan one. Those m&m's may look friendly on the commercials, but look what they did to one of their own! That, my friends, is the dark underbelly of m&m's. :
mad.gif
:

------------------
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

Caramel M&Ms ???

OH good gosh, I hope I never see them in the store. I will be so addicted!!!!

**feels weak in the knees**

Originally posted by EPandAmerica:
Caramel M&Ms ???

OH good gosh, I hope I never see them in the store. I will be so addicted!!!!

Because they put an addictive chemical in them!! There are several websites that document the evil empire that is Mars Candy.

antiblue.gif

------------------

i saw a link to buy some on a site, but it was in bulk, like the boxes you see them in in gas stations and such.

i'm wondering, for those of you who've tried them, what kind of caramel is it? the gooey kind in some candies (like caramello, and those little nestle caramel thingies) or the sugary kind (like in sugar babies)?? truely a dilemma.
biggrin.gif

------------------
the city walls are all pulled down, the dust a smoke screen all around...
ME! all day, every day!
"...a poptart in pants..." -- elizabeth

Originally posted by meegannie:
Because they put an addictive chemical in them!! There are several websites that document the evil empire that is Mars Candy.

antiblue.gif

what about coke and pepsi?

mm i like my chocolatey chemicals
biggrin.gif

we'll see if it's hard caramel or soft.. but do they really think they can beat Rolos??

------------------
She never really belonged to me

U2 Take Me Higher

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
what about coke and pepsi?

I do suspect that there's something in Diet Coke fountain drinks that makes them addictive. Any other time, I drink Pepsi or Diet Pepsi or Pepsi One (because I always hear the intro to "One" in my head when I see it), but when I try to get one of those from a fountain, I can't resist the urge to get Diet Coke.

------------------

Yeah what kind of caramel.. hard or soft?

BTW I was checking the M&M website looking for them and instead I ended up buying 4 diff special colored bags of M&M's.

WTF is wrong with me??
Do I think they'd taste any different?
icon40.gif

Originally posted by zonelistener:

They are prett damn good - thanks to my age-challenged friend Lilly -
tongue.gif
- I was able to try them last week. YUM!

Ooooohh, I'm the age challenged one eh? (Happy soon to be birthday....heee heee)
tongue.gif

It's sort of a hard caramel, not likened to a Sugar Baby though (those are gross!) If you chew a bit and then let them melt in your mouth, the caramel becomes like a Caramello, but it's in there like the chocolate is in regular M&M's.

I called the M&M hotline thing today and they said it's all a test, so CALL them and TELL them you LOVE caramel M&M's, even if you haven't tried 'em, 'cos that will reduce the time it will take to get them to the middle o'the country.

------------------

I don't think the carmel M&Ms are sold in NY but the mint flavor is... I'd perfer the carmel though- there's a thousand mint flavored candies out, M&M didn't have to be the next.

Originally posted by Sicy:
Mint M&M's?

Where the feck have I been !?

Aye caramba, I meant mint skittles... whoops! I eat so much candy the names escape me at times. I got the mint skittles from some kids selling candy one bag cost a dollar...
confused.gif

caramelmms.jpg

*llliiiiiiiiick*

Mint Skittles (or as I fondly call them 'Mittles') are:

1. Sold in Minnesota

2. Very, very gross.

------------------

caramelmms.jpg

Stop tempting me with your candy-coated evil!
*sob*

------------------

caramel_left_nav.gif

Wait...the chocolate and caramel are swirled together?? What stores carry these? Um...er...just so I know what stores to avoid...

------------------

Back
Top Bottom