Car trouble, help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
The climate control on my car has gone out. Not just the a/c, but the whole thing. Not even hot air will blow from the vents. The blowers won't even work. Could this be a blown fuse? :huh:

clarityat3am said:
The climate control on my car has gone out. Not just the a/c, but the whole thing. Not even hot air will blow from the vents. The blowers won't even work. Could this be a blown fuse? :huh:

Blown fuse is a good start. Check your owners manual for the fuse diagram. There's probably 1 fuse for the blower. Pull it and see it it's blown. Could be a $5 fix. (Make sure the car is OFF when you start pulling fuses!)

Yeah so all the fuses under the dash and the hood are good. The Auto Zone guy tested the power cable going to the blower motor too and says that it's getting no power so it might be a switch (I think that's what he said) so since he fixes cars too I'm going to give him a call later today. I hope I'm not going to end up spending a ton of money on this. :huh:

clarityat3am said:
Yeah so all the fuses under the dash and the hood are good. The Auto Zone guy tested the power cable going to the blower motor too and says that it's getting no power so it might be a switch (I think that's what he said) so since he fixes cars too I'm going to give him a call later today. I hope I'm not going to end up spending a ton of money on this. :huh:

If the switch isn't hard to get to, it shouldn't cost too much.

I envy you because you were able to understand the problem!

My car, too, is in trouble...
And I bought it just a couple of week ago!!!!!!!

Ok, it's a second-hand car, but it was perfect when I get it.
I know I'm not a good driver, but...

Well, today my dad get and took it back home from the place when they repaired it.
I asked about it when we were on the phone this afternoon, but he just said: "we'll talk about it when you get home"

:|

I'm scared and
:huh: and :(

Back
Top Bottom