CAPRICORNS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carrieluvv

Refugee
are freakin sexy as hell

they have a romantic aura surrounding them
but they have a practical side that doesnt subscribe to the underground parts of the brain.
( too bad for pisces)
but they are adventurous to the max!
LETS GO SWIMMIN !

Ahahah... Yeah I know... Capricorn is the greatest sign ;D
(you forgot to mention though they were a bit too introverted, pessimistic and narcissic at certain moments ;^D but I agree... we're so cool ahahah)

Absolutely we RULE! Capricorns are great! We are stubborn and kind hearted, caring, intelligent, adventurous, romantic, and we are also very organized and creative.

I believe it all, it's so true.....I did forget about that aura thing. I swear I have that aura, sort of like a sixth sense. It's eerie.

TinyDancer, when is your birthday?

Rams are sexier, dammit! :mad: GO ARIES.

EDIT: I generally think astrology is a bunch of hoo haa, but I had to laugh at this:

Aries are the leaders of the pack, first in line to get things going. Whether or not everything gets done is another question altogether, for an Aries prefers to initiate rather than to complete.

That is me to a T. :reject: I love the introductory stages of different projects, and start many things but never finish them or follow through with them. For instance, I've written hundreds of incomplete poems, started hundreds of incomplete websites (my current one, for example), etc. I am the queen of starting things and leaving them to stagnate!

Last edited:
Capricorns are romantics but they hate sentimental crap

im a pisces a dreamer
scorpios are the sexiest sign
aries are always managers /very hard workers/most of the time good buddies
cancer- my husband- homebodies- B O R I N G- sometimes id like himto discover melying next to him in a pool of blood.....i cant stand life sometimes

I like this thread... :wink:

I'm a Capricorn in spades, when I took Astrology classes each week we would analyze one of our charts. When they did me, the teacher started out by drawing a huge Capricorn symbol on the blackboard and said that was my chart, period. :D

Scorpion is also the most jealous and possessive carrieluv :p No sexyness into that ahahah.

So here's a little description of the capricorn that I find pretty accurate. The link is below for the ones who'd like to read more :)

Capricorn is one of the most stable and (mostly) serious of the zodiacal types. These independent, rocklike characters have many sterling qualities. They are normally confident, strong willed and calm. These hardworking, unemotional, shrewd, practical, responsible, persevering, and cautious to the extreme persons, are capable of persisting for as long as is necessary to accomplish a goal they have set for themselves. They are reliable workers in almost any profession they undertake. They are the major finishers of most projects started by the 'pioneering' signs; with firm stick-to-it-ness they quickly become the backbone of any company they work for...
http://www.astrology-online.com/capricrn.htm

Capricorn moon here. :sexywink:

Venus is retrograding through Capricorn until early February so everyone and especially Cappies willl be reviewing relationships. I want a headcount on how many people have ex lovers show up, get hitched or split up this month.

Back
Top Bottom