CAPRICORNS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vervex said:
For Honor: Well, I really like libras. (not sexualy talking, never tried lol) I feel like they try to be always nice and fair with every body.

I'm somewhat of a sucker for Libra's.

Maybe it's because I sat next to one for so long in highschool, and she was a very fine Libra indeed.....

But I have issues trusting them for a number of reasons, so....... yeah.....
(well, maybe it's more like I have trust issues in general :ohmy: )

It's weird, having a Gemini ascendant and being a Taurus. There is both an incredible amount of stability and unchangingness, and a great deal of variation and multiafacetedness in my personality. SOmetimes it's very confusing........ But, uh, if you've got lemons, then ... use them, I guess.

:hmm: I was going to say something more about libras, but I have decided against it :up:

Anyone have their sun in the opposite sign as their moon? Like Bono does (I think I already said that). Apparently, that's somewhat rare, I hear.
- as for myself, When I think about it this way, it's weird: I have my sun as the earth, and my moon as the sun.

i thought your said your not allthat into astrology and you only entertain yourself with it?
HAHAHAHAHA
juss messin brother

:tongue:

I apopreciate your input alot

Gnah... I'm a Capricorn and my boyfriend is Gemini.
This relationship is not always easy. He's like a kid and I'm more like the serious one. Gemini's like to be free like air and try a lot of stuff, get bored of the old ones. Unstable and social butterflies... Why I am stable and even though I like to try new things, I'm attached to my values and beliefs.
I see my godmother and godfather together... Capricorn/Gemini relationship too. They do small fights pretty often and they're quite funny, often having different opinions about almost everything... But love is stronger ;)

Back
Top Bottom