CAPRICORNS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maggie1 said:
My husband and my best friend are Capricorns. Always there if you need a strong shoulder and friend. :up:
Capricorn & Pisces :heart:

That's why my family is pretty harmonious...three Pisces (mother, brother, sister), one Capricorn (me) and one Virgo (father). :)

Taurus's are THE sex sign.

Living life through the senses, and haveing a desire for comfort and such. Physical pleasures, sensuality......

So all you ladies who like Bono, well, you have good reason. That's why they are good singers, too. Taureans are also somewhat possesive, and generally speaking, are very commited to relationships.

I've done a lot of research in astrology over the last 2 years, simply because it was interesting and I used it as a tool for undersanding. But I'm still pretty much a novice, imo. Sun signs really only say so much about a person. And if I were to recommend a sight for you all to get a good, free birtchart, I say check this place out.

Lots of info at one site:
http://www.chaosastrology.net/

However, it only offers a free bithchart. I could reccomend other sites if people want other stuff, or you could do it yourself, as you know.

I think astrology is interesting, but not something to totally live by. Or at least I cannot. I will say, though, that it does help you realize certain things.

By the way, I'm a Taurus myself, May 6, so I try to speak highly of them whenever I can :lol: They can have pretty bad reputations, though......

*hmm,which reminds me of another site.....

I'll be back with that link......

Last edited:
I'm a Capricorn, and I'd have to say those descriptions are very hit and miss.

When they are right, they are dead on and when they miss they aren't in the same building.

Although some of the similarities are indeed striking, I can't chalk it up to anything more than complicated guesswork, but what do I know?

vervex said:
Scorpion is also the most jealous and possessive carrieluv :p No sexyness into that ahahah.

So here's a little description of the capricorn that I find pretty accurate. The link is below for the ones who'd like to read more :)

http://www.astrology-online.com/capricrn.htm

VeRvex ...they are jealous and posessive....id forgotten bout that
i like that name

VER vex

whats it mean anyway?

For Honor said:
Taurus's are THE sex sign.

Living life through the senses, and haveing a desire for comfort and such. Physical pleasures, sensuality......

So all you ladies who like Bono, well, you have good reason. That's why they are good singers, too. Taureans are also somewhat possesive, and generally speaking, are very commited to relationships.

I've done a lot of research in astrology over the last 2 years, simply because it was interesting and I used it as a tool for undersanding. But I'm still pretty much a novice, imo. Sun signs really only say so much about a person. And if I were to recommend a sight for you all to get a good, free birtchart, I say check this place out.

Lots of info at one site:
http://www.chaosastrology.net/

However, it only offers a free bithchart. I could reccomend other sites if people want other stuff, or you could do it yourself, as you know.

I think astrology is interesting, but not something to totally live by. Or at least I cannot. I will say, though, that it does help you realize certain things.

By the way, I'm a Taurus myself, May 6, so I try to speak highly of them whenever I can :lol: They can have pretty bad reputations, though......

*hmm,which reminds me of another site.....

I'll be back with that link......

I thought scorpio was THE sex sign-
Bono is great and stuff ..but guess who is a Scorpio?????????

BETHCA CANT GUESS WHO IT IS...................

Larry

Bono is one of those rare types, with his Sun in one sign and his Moon in his opposite: scorpio

That's not so common, and I believe generates a great deal of intensity in some of the things he does. Not that I can find any specific examples, but, I'm sure there my be a few, if you look hard enough.

Larry, I can see, as being a Scorpio.

For Honor said:

Another really good site to get your free birthchart along with personalized daily and yearly forecasts is http://www.astro.com/

For those of you who don't relate to your sun sign, I find that the rising sign (ascendant) is the more accurate indication of most people's outer personalities. Some astrologers believe that as you age you become much more like your ascendant. I am a Leo with Taurus rising and everyone always guesses that I'm a Taurus. The sun sign is more who you are inside while the ascendant is the face you show to the world. In order to determine your ascendant you need the exact time of your birth.

Happy Birthday in advance Niamh_Saoirse ! ^^ Mine was yesterday ;)

carrieluvv said:

VeRvex ...they are jealous and posessive....id forgotten bout that
i like that name

VER vex

whats it mean anyway?

Thanks hm. I know it has something to do with a kind of Goat in old latin language ;) But when I chose it I had no idea ! I use currently 2 nicknames on the net : Vervex and Audiomatiks. Originality. But I'll keep Vervex for a real long time, as I like how it sounds too. It's a coincidence if I thought about it :)

- - -

Thanks for the website For Honor . I like astrology too, I'll take a look at it :) By the way... I read Scorpios were the most sexual of the signs. Taurus are very ludic thought and like it too... But are also rigid and wouldn't have tons of partners. (Here I make generalisations - no angry scorpios please lol)

- - -

I like to know about my ascendant too. I've found only a few websites where they explained the signs with their ascendant... And some of them put more emphasis on the ascendant. For example, I'm a Capricorn with a Cancer ascendant. I've read it unbalanced me a bit (and it's true, I'm sometimes emotionnal). But they talked about the sign like if we cried almost daily and weren't able to have goals, which is not me at all. The Capricorn in my is a lot more present even though I have to deal with the cancer part. At least it makes one creative and a bit more of a dreamer lol

^
Well, if you were born the 22nd or the 23rd, you could be more "Sagitarius-like". But as you were born the 30...

My father for example was born January 19th, at the end of the Capricorn Realm. He has some attributes of the Capricorn but only a few... I'm not able to associate him with any sign, really. He can be serious sometimes, or a real clown. He's calm, zen, not stressed at all. Loyal ? yes, but not possessive or materialistic...

I guess the world wouldn't be so beautiful if there wouldn't be some exceptions :)

vervex said:
Happy Birthday in advance Niamh_Saoirse ! ^^ Mine was yesterday ;)

happy birthdays, one belated and one in advance :)

Thanks hm. I know it has something to do with a kind of Goat in old latin language ;) But when I chose it I had no idea ! I use currently 2 nicknames on the net : Vervex and Audiomatiks. Originality. But I'll keep Vervex for a real long time, as I like how it sounds too. It's a coincidence if I thought about it :)

- - -

Thanks for the website For Honor . I like astrology too, I'll take a look at it :) By the way... I read Scorpios were the most sexual of the signs. Taurus are very ludic thought and like it too... But are also rigid and wouldn't have tons of partners. (Here I make generalisations - no angry scorpios please lol)
no problem

:hmm:, I'm Taurus sun, with Gemini ascendant. (and Leo moon). But I'm not rigid............

............ :lol: of course I am :lol:

If we are going to talk about what sign gets around the most, it WITHOUT A DOUBT is Libra. We ALLL know a libra.........

Scorpios and Tauruses are both very possesive. But Libras like fun without attachment. So if you want a one night stand, find a Libra, and go fast and hard :shifty: Uh.......... I mean...... with the pace of the conversation and relationship........ ...... ....................

moving on........

- - -

I like to know about my ascendant too. I've found only a few websites where they explained the signs with their ascendant... And some of them put more emphasis on the ascendant. For example, I'm a Capricorn with a Cancer ascendant. I've read it unbalanced me a bit (and it's true, I'm sometimes emotionnal). But they talked about the sign like if we cried almost daily and weren't able to have goals, which is not me at all. The Capricorn in my is a lot more present even though I have to deal with the cancer part. At least it makes one creative and a bit more of a dreamer lol

Ascendants are interesting. I'm finding myself become more and more like Gemini, that is very rigid in some aspects of my personality, and somewhat prideful. And of course I'm very egotistical and self centered. I'm working on that, though...

I say getting your full birthchart is the best, and that chaos astrology gave me the best one (for myeslf). But there are a lot of others, as the other links show.

Astrology can be anintersting and fun tool when you look at other people or yourself. But there is a lot of absolute BS out there, so you might have to do some digging, as we all probably know.

Horoscopes are entertaining, but I never really consider them much. It's fun to look back on them after the day is over, though. SOmteimes.

joyfulgirl said:

Some astrologers believe that as you age you become much more like your ascendant. I am a Leo with Taurus rising and everyone always guesses that I'm a Taurus. The sun sign is more who you are inside while the ascendant is the face you show to the world. In order to determine your ascendant you need the exact time of your birth.

For Honor said:

Ascendants are interesting. I'm finding myself become more and more like Gemini, that is very rigid in some aspects of my personality, and somewhat prideful. And of course I'm very egotistical and self centered. I'm working on that, though...

I'd say the rigidity and pride come more from your Taurus sun and Leo moon, both fixed signs (and Leo is famously prideful). I'm Leo/Taurus and can be pretty stubborn and proud, too.

Last edited:
For Honor: Well, I really like libras. (not sexualy talking, never tried lol) I feel like they try to be always nice and fair with every body.

Bah, Gemini's not a bad sign but is a bit too unstable. I have some people around ne that are Geminis (like my bf) ... Maybe I say that because Capricorns are always looking for stability ? I'm lucky my favorite Gem has a Cap asecndant then ;) I'll crucify the one who'll be unfaithful to me, after cutting his machinery, eheheh... *muahahah* - jk. well, maybe not.

Yep I went on that website but there was so much information that almost anybody could have read that and feel like it's their own. :|

Horoscopes never could really predict what would happen in my life. How many of each sign are we in the world ? If we'd all work with the same rules, it wouldn't work at all.

carrieluvv said:
my fave celebrity capricorn is dave grohl ........and michael stipe

i usually think its gay to say things like that...pretty immature i spose...

carrieluvv said:

i usually think its gay to say things like that...pretty immature i spose...
quoting myself makes yourself feel really unworthy of anyones love and affection-

joyfulgirl said:

I'd say the rigidity and pride come more from your Taurus sun and Leo moon, both fixed signs (and Leo is famously prideful). I'm Leo/Taurus and can be pretty stubborn and proud, too.

Not as much as I am.

:lol:

) :hmm: I heard that Taurus and Leo don't usualy get along so well, because of the ego conflicts. I wonder what a Taurus/Leo and a Leo/Taurus moons would do.... (

Back
Top Bottom