Candy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
What's your favorite candy??

candywarehouse_1721_0

Mine are nerds. Nerds nerds nerds. I have such a sugar low right now it's all I can think about. I could (and have) eat these by the dozens (of boxes).

Nerds nerds nerds!

candywarehouse_1723_14020320

:drool:

So what're you a sucker for? :sexywink:

I love these things called Reeses Pieces only one shop in Ireland sell them that I know of. :drool: I also love M&Ms and Smarties and Love Hearts I love reading the wee signs :laugh: :lol:

My brother is adddicted to skittles and it worries me :slant: he always eats them on the bus home.

I like ...

Tootsie Roll pops-Cherry only.
Wintergreen and Wild Cherry Life Savers
Dove candy bars
Smarties
SweetTarts-I haven't had those in ages though
Altoids
Hershey Kisses and M&M's

oliveu2cm said:

:hyper: OMD SERIOUSLY?! THEY HAVE THIS?! :hyper: my two favorite things.. :sick:

NERD ICE CREAM?? oh wow. wow. this changes everything.

Well, I got it at Giant, and it was their store brand, but it was REAL, name-brand Nerds, so maybe other chains sell it as well. It's just vanilla ice cream with nerds in it, but it's nice because it's tangy and creamy at the same time. :drool:

Lara Mullen said:
I love these things called Reeses Pieces only one shop in Ireland sell them that I know of. :drool:

That is so cute. "these things called Reeses Pieces". In the states they have them in every store.

ghetofabu said:

That is so cute. "these things called Reeses Pieces". In the states they have them in every store.

:laugh: my boyfriend (he's from england) says "you americans and your peanut butter and chocolate together!!" hhahaaa more for me!!!! :evil:

ghetofabu said:

Gheto is cracking me up today :wave: But they are wee things called Reeses Pieces are they not :scratch: I buy them all from the shop and then they dont have any for months cus I was greedy and made myself a secret stash of them at home! :crack:

I heard the funniest thing today from two guys in the bus station, they were from the south and had great Irish accents

Old man to other old alocoholic man: "I'll tell ye a yarn that'll turn yer eensides out"

I did it the whole way home in their irish accent and my brother was going mad heehee

oliveu2cm said:

:laugh: my boyfriend (he's from england) says "you americans and your peanut butter and chocolate together!!" hhahaaa more for me!!!! :evil:

I don't really like peanut butter, but I LOVE Reese's. Sam was very :eyebrow: when I first mentioned it because he hates peanut butter, but I brought some and some York Peppermint Patties when I came to visit and he ate all the Reese's. :laugh:

Foreigners.... :rolleyes:

;)

We have Tayto crisps!! mmmmmmmm

I loved secret bars

Oooooh I like Milky Bars

Meggy have you ever had a Penguin Bar???

joy-of-ireland_1708_29312060

the slogan is "P-P-P-P-p-p-p-p-piiiiick up a pengiun" they went thru a pppppick up a person thing I never got it :shrug:

Last edited:
Dots. No question about it.

I've always preferred fruity-type candy over chocolate ones.

But my fav chocolate bar is Baby Ruth

:drool:

Lara Mullen said:
Gheto is cracking me up today :wave: But they are wee things called Reeses Pieces are they not :scratch: I buy them all from the shop and then they dont have any for months cus I was greedy and made myself a secret stash of them at home! :crack:
et (the little alien) liked em too. :wink:

man, i have to go to england or ireland someday, just to at least try all these weird candy bars everyone over there always speaks of! here in the states, the only cadbury candy we really see are the creme eggs. also around easter time, they make these speckled eggs that are filled with just chocolate. they're really just like m+m's but egg-shaped, but they're the best! :drool:

anyway, as for candy, i am a full-blown CHOCOHOLIC!!! i like milky way, milk chocolate m+m's (i'm sure i'd like the caramel too! grrr!!), caramello, and the better chocolate bars like symphony and dove, milk chocolate only though.

as for non-chocolate stuff, i like bubble gum (i try to chew sugarless extra and trident though) and i am addicted to strawberry now and laters. since you can hardly find any kind of them here, i bought a whole box of the strawberry online. it was a really good deal though when i think about it. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom