Candy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the US, the Cadbury we get is made by Hershey's and is different from REAL Cadbury. A girl in my office HATES chocolate :)eek:) but loved the Cadbury I brought back. It's much smoother and less waxy than American chocolate.

meegannie said:
In the US, the Cadbury we get is made by Hershey's and is different from REAL Cadbury. A girl in my office HATES chocolate :)eek:) but loved the Cadbury I brought back. It's much smoother and less waxy than American chocolate.

Really!?! I love Cadbury Milk Chocolate.

*Must find real imported stuff*

I used to work at See's Candy too

i like toffee cashews alot.

and then there's See's Candy:drool:

3364%3B4%3B523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E2323364%3C2%3A674ot1lsi

Last edited:
I like most any kind of candy. Some of my favorites are peanut butter m & m's, anything caramel, and reese's peices. I LOVE ice cream :drool:

Ill post you all a big box of Cadburys choc for a big box of Reeses Pieces and those things filled with peanut butter that they make too lol :laugh:

candy is dandy...but sex won't rot your teeth

I like.............mint leaves, musk sticks, caramel butters, rafaellos, coconut quivers, orange jubes, licorice, smarties,.......stop it already, I'm on a diet...i mean a healthy eating plan...for life!!!( seriously for life)
For any Viggo/ Legolas lovin' gals...all the cadbury chocolates and schweppes cordials in Aussie stores have pictures of those characters on them at the moment. Such temptation!!:drool: :drool:
My hens are laying eggs again, I made ice cream yesterday. My poor old gas fridge can hardly cope with the hot summer weather. You've reminded me, I'd best go check....I hope it worked.
white chocolate:drool: :drool: get thee behind me:mac:"behind...big behind" being the operative word. :eeklaugh:

oliveu2cm said:
I brought in Swedish Fish (the RED kind :love:) to work today. :drool: :hyper: :happy:

I don't know if I should admit this here, but I manage a chocolate/candy/ice cream store presently, and Red Swedish fish are probably the most popular candy(in the jars) we have....:wave:

Back
Top Bottom