Canberra Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my god, listenable acoustic guitar.

But very, very quickly ruined. I swear this guy wants to be Linkin Park's rapper.

The production is absolute shit. They don't even know how to properly record instruments that require talent to play.

I'm pretty sure the vocals in the chorus are processed through somebody's nose.

BrokenMICROFONEZZZZZZ.

I'm pretty sure they couldn't decide which of two ideas to pursue on this song. It's even more of a mess than it otherwise could have been. Wow.

Needs more lyrics about how you shouldn't expect sex if you don't shave your pubes.

Oh man, this really IS an early version of I'm Not A Fan's Jealousy. They truly do only have one idea.

When five, six, suck on my dick is the lyrical highlight of your record, you know you're a genius in the outsider art field.

Holy shit, another early version of a song from I'm Not A Fan!

I didn't think this song could be even more devoid of ideas or potential, but ... this version somehow is.

"The captions are annoying. We appreciate your computer savviness, but lets try to avoid your earning of the G-label.
This is one of the most heartfelt and precious of U2 songs and performances ever. "

A comment someone posted on my Silver Lining video...people have no sense of humour

This is one of the most heartfelt and precious of U2 songs and performances ever.

This is one of the most heartfelt and precious of U2 songs and performances ever.

Wow. I love U2 sycophants.

Though I suppose it is heartfelt and precious compared to Brokencyde.

Back
Top Bottom