Canberra Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every time the Shaggs have a decent chord progression going, it takes an inexplicable turn for the worse. Perhaps that's what makes them avant garde geniuses.

Why Do I Feel? Perhaps they should have gone into neurology instead. But it was cheaper for their father to buy them guitars rather than pay for tuition, I suppose.

This album is better than Pablo Honey

According to my ratings, it's better than In Rainbows, Wolfmother's self-titled, A Rush Of Blood To The Head, Suj-fan's Illinois, and Dream Theater's last two albums.

The Shaggs have the most indietastc last.fm pic ever. Pavement probably kicked themselves for not thinking of it first.

The+Shaggs+bowery.jpg

The Shaggs reunion concert must have been amazing

Haha, one of the Philosophy Of The WOOUUURRRRLLLDDD reviews on RYM recommends The Shaggs to Joanna Newsom fans.

I can't say I disagree!

Oh man, that's even better. Respectful respect to the Shaggs!

I ... with trepidation ... am prepared for Brokencyde. Though is LM done Shagging yet?

I ... with trepidation ... am prepared for Brokencyde. Though is LM done Shagging yet?

WEY HEY DOUBLE POST.

Alas, Rhapsody doesn't have BrokenCYDE's debut, and I don't want to make you guys wait around for me to download it (especially when rapid-share takes ages), so count me out on this one. :(

I don't hate you guys enough to suggest it (it's nearly 80 minutes of pure horror), but Trout Mask Replica is even more inept than the Shaggs in some ways.

That's that album? Dear god it sounds like suck

I've got the album ready for when you guys are

I posted a link to The Broken! earlier ... I doubt it'll take you that long to download, and I'm happy to wait a little.

Or happy to start right now if it's just John and I, either way!

I don't hate you guys enough to suggest it (it's nearly 80 minutes of pure horror), but Trout Mask Replica is even more inept than the Shaggs in some ways.

YouTube - Trout Mask Replica Advertisement

It's the best album evaar!

Can someone explain the dealio with these superthreads to me? I finally see the town I am living in pop up, just wanted to know...

Back
Top Bottom