Canberra Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"I'd kill myself but something tells me you wouldn't give a fuck."

Got it in one, Brokencyde.

"How was I supposed to react before you left me you told me you where gonna come back" :sad:why can't I feel sorry for these guys?

Overwrought lyrics are overwrought. Nobody gives a shit about you, BrokeNYCDE.

What's all this pussy relationship stuff for? Letters? Wrist-slitting? Maybe if you weren't such a dull, whiny waste of flesh you'd have all the chocolate milk you wanted.

What's all this pussy relationship stuff for? Letters? Wrist-slitting? Maybe if you weren't such a dull, whiny waste of flesh you'd have all the chocolate milk you wanted.

I think the lyrics on this album prove something

The sex on their latest album SO never happened :lol:

I just wrote this in my RYM review:

Given the inability of these guys to ever pick up a girl and how desperate they are to die, it's safe to say my assumption in my I'm Not A Fan review they've never been with a woman more real than a sex doll is totally correct.

Once they claimed to have sex with Miley Cyrus, I knew they were all virgins. Their purity rings are just so covered in their own blood that we can't see them.

This album truly has no merit whatsoever.

Perfect for the 13 year old trailer trash juggalo!

Guys, I have 63 posts in this thread. Who's up for some Soulja Boy so I can finally crack 100, possibly 200?

Fortunately for me, I've got a U2 concert coming up. Not sure if there will be a live feed though ...

Back
Top Bottom