Canadian TV Show Themes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.execulink.com/~cdunat/Themes/

I found this site with a bunch of old 1980s TV themes, after searching for the classic BBC "Doctor Who" theme, but found that this site has a lot of Canadian children's show themes that I grew up on. Ah the memories..."Dear Aunt Agnes," "Today's Special," "Jeremy," "Fables of the Green Forest"....

....anyone remember these? All they needed was the "Degrassi High" theme...lol.

Melon

King of Kensington?

It's all about Today's Special... I mean, a woman works in a department store and stays up all night with mannequins and mice... and a security guard that resembles a mop. What's up with that? I think she's one step away from marrying Ellen Degeneres and being taken back to the mother ship. And what about Jeff, I mean what's the deal with that guy? The show's on for that long and he can't even get a date... that's pretty sad... he's even made of wood, so he shouldn't have any problems in the "sporting" department... oh wait, didn't he play Phantom of the Opera on broadway?... hmmm.

zonelistener said:
Who was the "punky" girl on Degrassi that got pregnant?

That was Spike. Shane was the father of the baby.

I actually live 2 blocks east of Degrassi Street and walk by it twice every day. Also, the Shoppers Drug Mart that Joey worked at is at the end of my street. I checked out one of the Degrassi website's and the shot everything in my neighborhood. The only exception is that the school that they used is actually not called Degrassi, and is actually located north of the Danforth (for those of you that aren't from Canada this is about 3-4 kim's north and a totally different part of the city).

I am not Canadian (minnesotan is close though).

thanks Spinny! I think someone pointed out the school they used on one of my trips to Toronto (Jess or Lisa I believe).

Spike :drool:
Wonder what she is up to these days. :lol:

Edit: :der: geocities photo.....Spike these days. Link is not going to work, and I already lost the URL for the page.....:angry:

Very cute though! :love:

She may be married - also found an old interview were she was going over to Japan to teach English. She mentioned a botfriend who played in some local Toronto bands.

:shrug:

Last edited:
You have to copy and paste Geoshitties URLs in the address bar.

Melon

lol...I played one of those themes and Marc jumped up and came in to see what I was watching...lol..what a canuck...he's playing with the link now. If it didn't air on HBO or MTV we probably didn't see it in Michigan of course MTV has slid a little...<G>..I remember when it was great to watch Kip wingers eyes as he crawled up a bed...lol..or maybe I'm just too old for it now?...nah..can't admit that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom