Canadian Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EvolutionMonkey

Acrobat
Anybody else watching it ? I think this is the best season yet and normally I don't care for it but there is some talent there this year that could break thru. So who is your favorite ? Mine is the girl named Theresa, she has an awesome voice but I can't deny the star power of the guy who is Punk type (forgot his name) He will probably win but it is going to get interesting. What are your thoughts ? :hmm:

i really like jacob (punk guy). he quite surpised me last night with his song selection but he did an amazing job of it.

i also like kalan...the curly headed kid from alberta. he was really good as well.

Sweet Tart, there are a few of them that I think are way better than anyone on the show before. The guy who won last year, Ryan Something, I was never impressed with him and it doesn't look like he will get anywhere outside of the association with the show.

Jacob last night played a Paul Anka song and he seems to have his whole act of how he acts and obviously sings all down pretty good. He will definately make it to the final. :hmm: He needs to go easy on his schtick though, he goes overboard sometimes with making faces. :combust:

I do agree the guy from last year and all the winners before were not that good but I think the girl named Theresa has a pretty great voice and could go somewhere if her talent is devoloped. The funny thing is i used to hate pop music and top 40 type songs but over the past few years i actually like some of it, not all of it. For example *puts flame suit on* Avril Lavigne has some songs on her new album that i actually like even though i know her image is fake and her personlity sucks. Great songs can come from even pop singers who are marketed.

Back
Top Bottom