canadian history can bite my DESCRIBING @$$

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wayne - Huh? What? :lol:

Kara - Yes, he :lol: and :sexywink: at me several times that night. At one point he came over to stand in front of me while he was playing :faint:

^:faint: You are sooooo lucky, that means more than getting a Bono dance, as it's more rare when Adam does something like that :cute:

My dad and I agreed that probably one of the best moments of the night was just seeing how happy Adam was, just with the huge grins and everything, he looked amazing :cute: :love:

I bet the huge grins were your doing :shifty: :lol:

^ the final song is whatever gets voted.
it may be City of Blinding Lights

you have a chance for a line

^^ When is the new song being chosen..? And can I just say 'I'll try that line' in a thread in EYKIW? :uhoh:

Last edited:
^ I have to work on Monday... :madspit:

I'll just ask my dad if I can have a look on Interference now and then :angel: Then I can just say, I'll take that line... Do you have to upload it the same moment?

:drool: @ Mysterious Ways

:happy:

^^ no!!
you upload it anytime you want, i think the upload deadline is either Wednesday or Thursdays.

once you upload, just keep an eye on the thread just incase you may need to re-record your part.

^ :yes: just needs uploading

^^^ Whew I'm happy :happy:

I hope I'll get a chance :hyper:

@ Kenny: I thought of not getting a chance because it is the last song and a lot of people may want to have a go at it. And since I'm new and all and never sung a line before.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom