canadian history can bite my DESCRIBING @$$

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: Ooh ooh, I saw that video a couple days ago. Is it sad that I was rewinding the first few seconds over and over to try and find myself in the crowd? :shifty:

Kara - Have you searched Youtube for U2 + Buffalo? There's several videos on there :yes:

kafrun said:
:hyper: Ooh ooh, I saw that video a couple days ago. Is it sad that I was rewinding the first few seconds over and over to try and find myself in the crowd? :shifty:

Kara - Have you searched Youtube for U2 + Buffalo? There's several videos on there :yes:

:hyper: I never thought of that!

So smart :drool: I love it :giggle:

42 seconds into the video and I'm in heaven :combust:

vivalapopedge said:

:hyper: I never thought of that!

So smart :drool: I love it :giggle:

42 seconds into the video and I'm in heaven :combust:

:lol:

Yes, there's several really decent quality videos. I think there's a couple other clips of Streets, Vertigo, SBS, etc. Check it out! :love:

kafrun said:

:lol:

Yes, there's several really decent quality videos. I think there's a couple other clips of Streets, Vertigo, SBS, etc. Check it out! :love:

You should literally hear the sound I am making right now, it's indescribable how excited I am by all these videos :love:

I can't believe I never checked YouTube for videos :shame:

Kara - I can imagine how excited you are! It's so much fun to re-live such a great time :yes:

And you want to talk about waving like an idiot? You should've seen me in front of Adam that night.

Me: ADAM!!!!!!!! :hyper:

:adam: :sexywink:

Me: :reject:

*later on*

Me: ADAMMMMM!!!

:adam: :lol: :sexywink:

Me: :uhoh: :reject:

^ you're making me cry, both of you :sad: :sad:

i really, really need to go see them :sad:

Kara do you want the videos?

Back
Top Bottom