canadian history can bite my DESCRIBING @$$

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ nothing

i made a save file with U2 ipod videos and the videos have benn downloaded 400 times in the past 24 hours

dude, its freakin' brilliant. :drool:
over the past few weekls there as been and big improvement over the singing.
each song just gets better and better.

< i feel I actually sounded semi decent as well

^nah don't worry about the pics :D

^^ I can't believe that many people have downloaded those videos

^:lol: i'm not sure if mediocre is good, but judging by your smile at the end, i'm guessing it's okay

lol...no have you found mine...i think mine was a $10!!

you have to go to Boots (a drugstore - which is called a chemist over there) , and buy these facial wipes that are there own brand, but cucumber...they are amazing for taking off make up etc., and smell so good. Usually they are 3 for 5 euros or pounds. Way better than stuff here...I bought them last time I was there and have people bring them over every time.
I think you would like them!

I'm awful about taking make up off b4 bed...or I was till I got these things..now its so fast and easy. There are lots of Boots over there esp. in Dublin. Even my dad was able to find the wipes but he did have to ask. Now that it is so nastily humid here I keep them in the fridge which makes them even better. Are you excited about your trip?

me too....on the weekend!!Well take great pics with yours and have a fabulous time. I grew up in Dublin and I love it there!! Another good cheap shop to go to is "Penneys", some people there won't shop there as it is so cheap, but people here don't know that!! I get great stuff that everyone loves for practiacally nothing :up:

Back
Top Bottom