Canada, eh?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
suuullaaaa I wanna help u with number 3 but I dont think thats allowed...

LoL I live in ontario and I hate it.. somebody move me to newfoundland, then Ill be happy :)

sulawesigirl4 said:
3. I dunno but I'm gonna say it's either "feet" or better yet "ass" :silent:

well you're in but you're not on the hockey team. it's 'stick'! keep your stick on the ice!
every canadian knows that. it's the surest thing to help you score a goal.

I like "ass" better tho. Keep your ass on the ice! :lol:

Well as disappointed as I am for not making the hockey team, I shall console myself with my honorary Canadianism and perhaps the fact that I'm a rabid figure-skating fan will save me. *pleads*

sulawesigirl4 said:
I shall console myself with my honorary Canadianism and perhaps the fact that I'm a rabid figure-skating fan will save me. *pleads*

Elvis Stojko or Kurt Browning? :eyebrow:

Angel said:
Elvis Stojko or Kurt Browning? :eyebrow:

You're gonna make me pick? :scream:

I like 'em both, but if forced to, I'd go with Elvis. Goddamit he was robbed in Lillehammer. :mad:

btw, I also like Orser more than Boitano. :p

why are canadians abroad the only ones to stick a flag of their country on their backpack??

Is it to warn all would be pickpocketers that yes, just in case you were wondering, i am in fact a tourist, and am prime for the taking?

wrong answer!!

sulawesigirl4 said:
I'd go with Elvis..... btw, I also like Orser more than Boitano. :p

You just squeaked by with that final comment on Orser.

*wipes brow

Good game sula, good game.

zoomerang II said:
why are canadians abroad the only ones to stick a flag of their country on their backpack??

to differentiate ourselves from Americans. :silent:

but I :heart: my American friends!!! It's just that Europe fails to see that NA consists of more than one country!!! :scream:

Re: wrong answer!!

Angel said:

You just squeaked by with that final comment on Orser.

*wipes brow

Good game sula, good game.

good game indeed. :)

btw, that doesn't mean I'm not a fan of Kurt's. I was really pulling for him in Albertville...such a shame about the short program. :( It was painful to watch him do so damn well winning the World titles and then fall at the Olympics. blah. He's still a great performer tho.

One of my fav Kurt remarks...after his disastrous fall in his Olympic short program the commentator asks him very seriously, "So, Kurt can you tell us what went wrong out there?"
Kurt: "I fell down and went boom."
Commentator: *uncertain laugh*
Kurt: *looks annoyed*
gotta love those no-brain questions. :lol:

Angel said:

to differentiate ourselves from Americans. :silent:

but I :heart: my American friends!!! It's just that Europe fails to see that NA consists of more than one country!!! :scream:

The invasion will happen soon enough. Once we conquer Canada, our first act will be to eliminate Celine Dion and Alanis Morrissette.

The U.S. actually had a unique opportunity to actually own both Canada and Mexico peacefully in the 1850s. It fell apart after squabbling between the South and the North over slavery issues, as the South wished to enslave Mexico, which the North didn't want. Likewise, the South didn't want Canada to remain free, as it would have greatly outnumbered the Southern slave states when combined. Hence, it stalled and we ended up with neither.

Melon

melon said:
The U.S. actually had a unique opportunity to actually own both Canada and Mexico peacefully in the 1850s.
Melon

oh yeah...ok...
I'm gonna keep my mouth shut because I'll end up getting it moved back to free your mind

Dood we could have them NOW if we wanted to. They'd come after our armys with boards with nails in them.....:lol: :laugh:

JK I'm also practically Canadian-right on the border!! I gots no gripe with them other than i like to give Bassy and his Canadian Flintstone car a hard time....

Ali Rose said:
Dood we could have them NOW if we wanted to. They'd come after our armys with boards with nails in them.....:lol: :laugh:

JK I'm also practically Canadian-right on the border!! I gots no gripe with them other than i like to give Bassy and his Canadian Flintstone car a hard time....

you mean, there's another kind of car?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom