Can you pass the third grade?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
48 in about half the time. my crowning moment was when i accidentally dropped massachusetts (i live there) into the connecticut box because i wasn't looking where i was clicking.

IWasBored said:
48 in about half the time. my crowning moment was when i accidentally dropped massachusetts (i live there) into the connecticut box because i wasn't looking where i was clicking.

Hey, our small states are hard to click on. I think half my time was spent making sure I was within the borders of Delaware and Rhode Island...

I got 8. :lol:

I guess I shouldn't feel bad, as I doubt most Americans could locate all the provinces of South Africa. Or even Canada, for that matter.

phanan said:

Canada is easier than the U.S. You've only got, what, 10 provinces and 2 territories?

Yes, but actually locating them is different. I'm willing to bet that the average American wouldn't know where Prince Edward Island is. Not that I'd blame them either, as there are mainland Canadians who don't know where Prince Edward Island is.

GibsonGirl said:

Yes, but actually locating them is different. I'm willing to bet that the average American wouldn't know where Prince Edward Island is. Not that I'd blame them either, as there are mainland Canadians who don't know where Prince Edward Island is.

Anne of Green Gables

:love:

Back
Top Bottom