Can you pass the third grade?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

Yes, but actually locating them is different. I'm willing to bet that the average American wouldn't know where Prince Edward Island is. Not that I'd blame them either, as there are mainland Canadians who don't know where Prince Edward Island is.

Oh, you're probably right. Maybe it's because I live fairly close to Canada and have been there quite a few times.

I've never been to Prince Edward Island, although I love Nova Scotia...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Michigan is so easy! Just look for the mitten. :shame: :lol:

But hey, you got more than me... :eek:

LOL...I never knew about the mitten!

But hey, if you and I repeat the 3rd grade, we'd be bigger than the freshmen.

"Now fry like bacon you little freshmen piggies, fry!" :wink:

i'll give like a 5 state curve for those with bad mouse skills who have trouble with the small states... but frankly, if you live in america, have lived in america, have an american education past kindergarten, and you can't ace this, well... i don't quite know what to say then. i'll pray for you. :jamiliasmilies:

U2democrat said:
48. C'mon folks, that was easy! They're just states in our own country!

You know even if it had been UK counties I dunno if I'd be able to place them all (though I'm pretty confident I could beat my score of 3!). In fact, I don't even think I could name all the UK counties never mind locate them!

This is not good :reject:

Am I the only Brit who thinks this? Do all the other Brits on here think they could definitely place all of the counties of the UK? (aren't there something like 80+ counties? :yikes: )

I flunked, but I ran out of time when I wasn't looking. I know our geography pretty well, but I'm a slowpoke and my concentration sucks. :reject:

Last edited:
I got all 48

but If I remember correctly I didn't take this test until 4th grade:wink:

phanan said:
Is there any specific reason as to why they think 3rd graders don't know that Alaska and Hawaii exist?

:scratch:

I know where those states are! I coulda got my score up to 5 if they'd asked for them :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom