Can you judge a persons sexuality....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boystupidboy

Refugee
by the curry they eat?
Phall = totally straight
Madras = straight but can tell if a member of the same sex is 'good looking'
Rogan Josh = 90% straight but is slightly 'curious'
Normal chicken/beef/prawn curry = would definately like to experience' 'batting for the other side' but only after several beers
Mild curry = 50/50
Korma = Gay

These are my conclusions after studying many curry house premises(mainly late at night after raving at a club).I'm sure you would agree that my results are highly scientific and i challenge anyone to defy my findings.

Last edited:
i like my curry as hot as i like my fellow homosexuals.

i make my own, and it's a curry that kicks ass and takes names.

boystupidboy said:

These are my conclusions after studying many curry house premises(mainly late at night after raving at a club).I'm sure you would agree that my results are highly scientific and i challenge anyone to defy my findings.

Not for nothing...but wouldn't the phrase "studying many curry house premises(mainly late at night after raving at a club)" render the results of this hypothesis into doubt....? :wink:

Lara Mullen said:
I don't think these are wholly accurate either, Khan
actually on second glance (and a quick google) i think i figured out the curry i get is rogan. however, i'm not 90% straight.

i would love some curry right now...ooh and garlic naan :drool:

I'm a sucker for anything with garlic

:drool:

I think it's obligatory that they pour garlic in the food in the union here because whenever I eat in it my Mum jumps around when I get in the car saying she can smell garlic oozing from my pores. :huh:

boystupidboy said:

What has the fact that your indian got to do with curries?Curry is an age old English dish going back literally dozens of years:drool:

Dozens, you say?
:ohmy:

AcroSteve, what curries do you eat? My dad makes curries which would make your toes curl. I can say this with full certainty as the odds of you meeting my dad and eating his cooking are lower than my odds of winning lotto.

:hyper:

KhanadaRhodes said:
my curry isn't on this list, does that mean my sexuality is undefinable?

another asexual.. :wink:

the definition of asexual is one who only likes asexuals preferably of the opposite sex.. :sexywink:

from sarcasm to joke.......... this has gone too far.

all the non-veg curries...i avoid at all time...

i dont know Madras curry but i know that I hate ALL south indian dishes.

Not sure what Phall is.

Mild - curry...its too VAGUE for me to tell if I eat it. we have a different definition of curry and i am sure I dont eat the mild curry which stupid boy means.

The scale of homosexuality can be gauged by the strength of the curry.i.e the hotter the dish the more straight you are .Therefore eating korma(extremely mild) means that those who partake in it are usually gay......simple.:|

boystupidboy said:
The scale of homosexuality can be gauged by the strength of the curry.i.e the hotter the dish the more straight you are

Vindaloo for me. I'm glad i'm 'in the clear':wink:

As for my Rogan Josh eating Brother....:ohmy: I'd better tell his wife!

boystupidboy said:
The scale of homosexuality can be gauged by the strength of the curry.i.e the hotter the dish the more straight you are .Therefore eating korma(extremely mild) means that those who partake in it are usually gay......simple.:|

i'm living proof of the flaw in your theory.

my lamb vindaloo -- that i do make myself -- will crush any straight person in it's path.

unless they're actually Indian.

that's cheating.

Back
Top Bottom