Can You Dance With a Panda While Juggling Garibaldi's? DESCRIBE!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
karascomic30ci.png

Okay, I just have to explain that the boy with the bouffant is my exboyfriend Chris who still pines for me:lol: :wink: and you know all about Edge and Bono :wink:

vivalapopedge said:
^:lol: Love your avatar, btw, Tuwie, POP Edge..........................................:drool:
RIGHT ON! <3 geez pop edge is so hott. although i think my favorite Edge era was his pre-goatee days.

o, and...i never really said this to you, but since i first saw your screenname, i never forgot it cuz it's seriously reallllly cool. viva la pop edge for sure. =)

it IS tough! i don't want to turn this into anything pleba-like, but how can you look at this face and not be melted into a goopy piece of goopy goop?!!??
babyedge.jpg

ooo that one too. :heart: that picture = :tongue:

hahahah kayla.
so what's your favorite adam era? i LOVE posting pics of adam, too, but this isn't pleba ;] ;]
gosh his smile is just too melty.

wooah! that doesn't even look like him now. actually, i vaguely see the resemblance. i think my fav adam era is his young nonafro days and of course the current silverfox days <3<33

hahaha and larry doesn't even have an era. ....just different clothes. <3 but the whole james dean thing was hott.

that flame smiley is awesome. i dont think i've seen it much, or maybe i have but just didnt watch it long enough until it melted all the way, lol.

do you guys happen to know when U2 and mary j blige will be performing during the grammys? like, the beginning or towards the end or anything? i dont thikn i have time to wtach the whole thing, but i dfeinitely want to see them.

vivalapopedge said:
^^Silver Fox...........he smiles way more, when I saw them in Buffalo, he walked right by me and he was waving and smiling :heart: it was sooooo cute :wink:
:flamer:

=) yeah, adam seems a lot more happy and friendly now. i'm loving it.

love_u2_adam said:
im so sorry but she killed that song..i will never lisen to it the same :tsk:
awwww =/ i'm sorry that you will never listen to it the same. just listen to the slane castle version or the acthung baby version forever now ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom