Can you....?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daafish

Refugee
...guess what this guy is thinking?

That's right it's....add your own caption time! Let's see what you can come up with. :idea:

Attachments

• me&somedude.jpg
    me&somedude.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 133
Old guy: "hehe,...look ma,...i'm dancing with a young chick! Maybe, she'll go with me to the next U2 concert!?!"

Sicy: "if he doesn't get his hand off my chest, i'll dance all over his face!"

no but I will wing it for ya fish

:lol: he's proly gonna ask her out as soon as this joker gets the camera outta his face

You'd better behave daafish;):wink:

daafish said:
Old guy: "hehe,...look ma,...i'm dancing with a young chick! Maybe, she'll go with me to the next U2 concert!?!"

Sicy: "if he doesn't get his hand off my chest, i'll dance all over his face!"

:lol: :laugh: :ohmy:

WAIT A MINUTE!!!
is it just me or is the old guy in the backround the SAME GUY!!
is that room full of clones of that guy desgined specifically for dancing with people who come in?!?!?
whats going on here?!?!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

adamswildhoney said:
Question really should be do we want to know the guy is thinking?:eyebrow: :lol:

No.

And basstrap.. I think you're smoking too much crack.
corkysm78.gif

daafish said:
...guess what this guy is thinking?

That's right it's....add your own caption time! Let's see what you can come up with. :idea:

Sicy musing silently..( These poor slob I guess I will dance w him..Jim better not live me stranded here too long or I will beat his ASS later..):sad:

Old fella..musing( If I was like 20 yrs younger maybe Id have a shot w this sexy)...:yes: :sexywink: :lol: :| :mac: :cool:

Diamond;)

Sicy: *thinkin'* Just keep smilin'...it could be worse...I could be dancin' with diamond...

* falls off chair

Bonochick said:
Sicy: *thinkin'* Just keep smilin'...it could be worse...I could be dancin' with diamond...

:yes: :lol: :laugh:

and funny stuff diamond.. pretty acurate.. :tongue:

Si:eyebrow:y
?I wonder why teacher always has me dance with old guys?

Old guy:
?Best twenty dollars I ever spent. That is slipping two tenners to the dance instructor for a dance with this hottie.?

Back
Top Bottom