Can x-rays go through christmas paper ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rono

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I am making some christmas presents to go overseas. While doing that i was asking myself,....can the x-rays go through that glimmering christmas paper ?

I want my present to be opened by the person i love, and that is not the costum officer :|

I dont know about x rays but if you are clear on your customs form of what is inside, they may not open it.

I presume that the x rays can go through the glimmery paper, cos the paper tends to be made out of plastics and paper, and x rays can see through plastic

I think.............

:der:

I'm confused now :laugh:

I remember when we had a couple of members of an estonian choir staying with us in the early 90s, back in the day when estonians had to queue for hours for bread and stuff. whilst they were over here, they bought a load of jeans and things, and crap loads of food. I remember one of the girls wrapping a pineapple in aluminium foil so that they wouldn't see it and take it off her at customs :der: :laugh:

Mr. BAW said:
Dear Customs:

Please don't open this as I am inside; just forward to Dallas!

:lol:

I think the x rays can see through it too Lu.
:lol: at the girl with the pineapple.

bammo2 said:
I remember one of the girls wrapping a pineapple in aluminium foil so that they wouldn't see it and take it off her at customs :der: :laugh:

:laugh:

Because a big ball of aluminum isn't suspicious at all. :wink:

I think that if those x-ray machines can get through your luggage at the airport, they will go through the Christmas paper. :)

My friend has been trying to send me chocolates from Australia for 2 months now and they wont let her :mad:

Yes, they can but it's not like they will get a clear picture of your gifts.

I took some wrapped gifts through customs and they could see exactly what was inside the paper.

With regards to sending chocolates, most countries won't allow food to be sent abroad.

Back
Top Bottom