Can we lock up Nikki Webster? Preferably in a cage with Alex Lloyd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
Im so sick of seeing her face and hearing her whiny-assed voice.

Dam Trog!
mad.gif

good plan. can i be gate keeper?

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

haha jonboy, you have good ideas. You can be her gatekeeper, would you mind being her hairdresser and chef? Cut the locks and cook them with her food so she chokes and gets some paralysing throat condition.

TROG
mad.gif

can i tie her up with her own training bra? singing strawberry kisses off key (much like the original recording) and slagging off her olympics performance along the way perhaps...

------------------

Oooh, jonboy and mands are on a winner here.

We would need to make a continuous loop, with strawberry goddamn kisses and Cathy Freeman's speeches on her running "yeah, um....I like to run...ya know?...its just....ya know, well....I wanna be....like....a role model.....yeah, um, .....ya know?

"I mean.....I dont see myself as like......a role model......but...like......Im really happy....that ya know......some see me like that....I just like to run"

This would be overdubbed on the whole Olympics opening ceremony tape.

haha! i thought i was the only one who insulted cathy freeman's intellect, or lack of for that matter
wink.gif

combining the 2 of these could be magical!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

oohh, we could then take them both back out to homebush and tie them to the spaceship torch which is sitting in a park.
They could just dangle from it while we throw strawberries at them.

*runs for cover*

Just scroll fast through the photos....the rest of the world probably didn't have a clue who you were talking about.

(shoot, I'm still clueless about this Alex Lloyd guy)

Originally posted by zonelistener:
[B
(shoot, I'm still clueless about this Alex Lloyd guy)[/B]

Alex Lloyd is a fan-f***ing-tastic. Don't listen to Ms Harlem at all.

Nikki Webster however....she makes me angry, then scared.

hehe, I missed some major piont to Alex Lloyd. All I have heard is Amazing about, mmm,10 times a day. The lyrics are so...banal. I have heard some say there are a lot of songs he does which are way better, and imo, unless they are very different, I maintain that he has little talent. Being able to write a song, write some music, and actually put it all together doesn't mean you are good at it. Its the same rise in fame that I hate about certain pop bands. I dont like them, and don't agree with the popularity they have acquired. Thats all.

treason.... ange you are pushing me to the limit!!!
biggrin.gif

How you can compare olympic girl with alex lloyd is beyond me!!!! Alex lloyd is great, and if you have only heard Amazing then you have no right to comment on his skills as an artist
smile.gif

------------------
In the stillness of the evening
When the sun has had its day
I heard your voice whispering...

Stick yer treason up your arse Bommerang-boy-that-never-comes-home-to-Aus!
I never compared them. Although they do have a lot in common
tongue.gif

HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argh, I'm gonna have to bring up that 'other' thread on this topic if you're not careful. Hey, maybe we can sell Nik to Neighbours? Then she will dissapear like Natalie Umbrughlahahoooloihahaher.

mad.gif

Originally posted by Saracene:
I gather it you don't like Natalie Imbruglia much either?

Actually I do like her 1st record quite a bit, Left of the Middle (?). An American person was saying somewhere earlier to me and zoomer that she kind of disappeared after Torn, which wasn't the case here in Aus.
smile.gif

Oh, and kieran, do yer best, I have a police baracade just waiting to keep ppl like you out!

there is nothing wrong with natalie imbruglia (although she has wierd lips and psycho blue contact lenses), just like their is nothing wrong with Alex Lloyd. And both of them love u2.

There might be something wrong with nikki webster, but shes too young to care about ok!

------------------
In the stillness of the evening
When the sun has had its day
I heard your voice whispering...

Back
Top Bottom