can someone please help me!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i don't get it.

do you mean programs or location? like would you rather burn cd's in figi or in wisconsin? because if that's what you're saying i would recommend burning cd's in the bay area. i heard it's lovely there this time of year.

Re: i don't get it.

Screaming Flower said:
do you mean programs or location? like would you rather burn cd's in figi or in wisconsin? because if that's what you're saying i would recommend burning cd's in the bay area. i heard it's lovely there this time of year.

:lol: :lol: Okay, good. I wasn't the only one who didn't quite understand the question. Do you have a CD burner on your computer? Or do you want to get one? :eyebrow:

I got a new computer with a cd burner and i would like to burn some live shows from the 1st leg of the elevation tour and i was hoping someone can tell me some good websites to use...

DiGi said:
if you are talking about places to get the shows from, check out the MP3 forum. there are a lot of users who have their ftp sites listed in there.

that's where i got most of mine.

DiGi said:
if you are talking about places to get the shows from, check out the MP3 forum. there are a lot of users who have their ftp sites listed in there.

ah...I should do that! My computer has a CD burner and I have some CDs I could use. Sounds great!

Back
Top Bottom