Can I just say...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
...that Irish television completely SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???:madspit: :barf:

I think I'm going to give up almost totally ( except for The Simpsons and The Weakest Link), or I'll just go back home just for the telly.:der:

all i know is that i can't be worse than american t.v. :down: it's probably not any BETTER

short answer: t.v. sucks

and then there's HBO :up:

Six Feet Under (best show ever)
Sopranos
Sex & the City
Bill Maher

maybe hbo comedy

but i really wish tv didn't suck so much...i wish there was a way to only pay for the channels you want...right now i have to pay for 300 + channels to get the 10 i actually watch...

Niamh_Saoirse said:
...that Irish television completely SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???:madspit: :barf:

I think I'm going to give up almost totally ( except for The Simpsons and The Weakest Link), or I'll just go back home just for the telly.:der:
Have you seen the Salon Show? I tell you, we were stupified for half an hour with that one. Just a camera in a salon. It's almost as bad as American reality TV.

Re: Re: Can I just say...

Schmeg said:

Have you seen the Salon Show? I tell you, we were stupified for half an hour with that one. Just a camera in a salon. It's almost as bad as American reality TV.

:lmao: Oh dear God...That show is soooooooooooooooooo lame! hahahahahah But I have to admit it: i watched a couple of times! :shifty::tongue:

TV is :up: hehe

we're getting the first aussie show (sitcom, at least) on singapore tv, kath and kim i think it's called. the only other aussie tv show we get is 'who dares wins'.

Re: Re: Re: Can I just say...

Niamh_Saoirse said:

:lmao: Oh dear God...That show is soooooooooooooooooo lame! hahahahahah But I have to admit it: i watched a couple of times! :shifty::tongue:
First of all, I'm glad that wasn't a hallucination from drinking too much Guinness.

Second, :lmao:. I could have sat there through the whole show. :ohmy:

Here in Spain tv gets worse and worse with the years. Now there are a lof of stupid programs like "Operaci?n Triunfo" which is supposed to be a music school, "Hotel Glamour" where a bunch of wankers, who were always present on the gossip news, are all togheter in a five stars hotel (how stupid is that??) or "Supervivientes" where famous people is left on a desert island (hoooooow interesting).

Awful.

And not to talk about music. If tv sucks, the new Spanish artists... :yuck:

British tv is pretty sucky too. :( In fact the only shows I really like watching are the ones that are imported from the US, like 24, Six Feet Under, The West Wing, ER, Friends, etc. :)

I :heart: TV.
maggietv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom