can i get you some coffee hun?...and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ starbucks :drool:

caramel frappacino :drool: :drool:
I'd drink that everyday if I could, but I lack the money :wink:

caffeine in general actually.. :drool: :combust:

I think I might be a bit exaggerative on the caffeine right now because I'm incredibly tired and know that I have to do my homework soon :uhoh:

can anyone say less than 10 hours of sleep this entire weekend? :huh:

^ I hate that feeling :sad:
I get that every morning during the schoolweek, so I just sleep during class :wink:

I read earlier in the describe thread that everyone exchanged AIM sns?

:shifty:

anyone would like to share theirs in exchange for mine? :sexywink:

i dont sleep much during the week so my reasons are completely understandable. :wink:

sometimes when I can't sleep before I go to bed, I read a korean book or some other languaged book that I understand little of :lol:
it works like a charm lol

last year i survived on so little sleep. i'd go to bed at 3, get up at 5 for swim practice...sleep a little in technology, but pretty much just get by on that amount of sleep. i usually could do it but sometimes it was bad...i don't even know why i stayed up so late

this year i'm getting to bed by 12 (1:30 at the latest) and i don't have to get up til 7. i still can't get myself out of bed in the morning but it's soooooooooo much better :drool:

i pretty much always read a little harry potter before bed. it doesn't matter which one, i'm constantly reading one of them in the "background" of my life....although the past few nights i've been reading this book of almost psalm-like poems by leonard cohen. i'm not religious but they're really pretty :heart:

^^ reading (for fun and for sleeping purposes) :drool:

<currently reading A Clockwork Orange
good book so far :up: hard to understand though :huh:

< sleeps usually latest at either 2-4 AM and wakes up at 6:30 AM for school

then I sleep during my lunch and listen to my ipod or cd player

is it bad that I even sleep during gym sometimes? :huh:

cool....i want to read catch 22 (but i'm reading 3 other books so...)

that's me..i'm like constantly reading several books but never get much reading done for any of them. like i've been carrying memoirs of a geisha around with me at school for like a month, but i'm only half way done :lol:

ellen: you should try getting more sleep. it seriously helps :yes:

hey reg :wave: what's up with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom