can i get you some coffee hun?...and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irishteen said:
^^ I'm doing alright, I saw how you are on the last page, so asking would be abit of a waste

Ypu know that bad day you had yesterday? It must be infectious because my day today hasn't been too brilliant. :|

Hey - good to see you all! I am good thanks:up:

I love your new avatar Raven!!

Do you like Guns n' Roses Irishteen? I didn't even realise they were together - or is just Axl and some others?

^ I'm not really a fan, sure Sweet Child, Paradise City, Welcome and Live and elt die are good but the rest, I don't know

I'd bet it's just Axl

< Has Sweet Child O' Mine as alarm in the morning

< Listening to Soul Man from the Blues Brothers :wink:

Last edited:
Irishteen said:

really whats been happening to you today

Meh. Nothing specific. It could have been a lot worse I guess. There's just been this atmosphere. Everyone's been very short tempered (including myself), I've been worrying about stupid sh!t that doesn't really matter and my brother who's been staying with us this last week has gone back to York after having a lump taken out of his head at the local GP's surgery. It was a really minor thing (obviously otherwise the GP wouldn't have done it!) but to see the stitches in his head with this really thick, red blood oozing out. It made me feel a bit queazy, which I wouldn't say I do usually with this kind of thing- must have been because it was my own brother. Though it was quite funny when he went into Boots to get painkillers and the shop assistant said, "Sorry, I have a thing about blood..."

TheQuiet1 said:

Meh. Nothing specific. It could have been a lot worse I guess. There's just been this atmosphere. Everyone's been very short tempered (including myself), I've been worrying about stupid sh!t that doesn't really matter and my brother who's been staying with us this last week has gone back to York after having a lump taken out of his head at the local GP's surgery. It was a really minor thing (obviously otherwise the GP wouldn't have done it!) but to see the stitches in his head with this really thick, red blood oozing out. It made me feel a bit queazy, which I wouldn't say I do usually with this kind of thing- must have been because it was my own brother. Though it was quite funny when he went into Boots to get painkillers and the shop assistant said, "Sorry, I have a thing about blood..."

Interesting, hope your brother is okay

< Gets off last 4 classes tomorrow (Religion, Irish, English and French) to go to some Fós thing, our schools guidance teacher thought it would be good for our whole year to go :wink:

i'm 14 and I have the day off:wink:
now i go to everything you know is wrong

ps:wave:

pss i may be back in five minutes if i get bored

^^ Everything you know is wrong is overrated, here is were the action is :wink:

^ Well I just do, my school only has 400 students :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom