can i get you some coffee hun?...and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man they sure do tuck Avatar Control neatly into a back corner of the User CP. Makes it harder for the stoopid ones to find it, I suppose.

Hayyy I have an avatar now, I'm somebody, dammit!

Zootlesque said:

:lol:

Man, how did you think only premiums had avatars? So you thought everyone was premium? :wink:
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii am from Cahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-na-daaa ......... and theyyyy thinnnnnnnnk I am slowwwwwwwwwwwww, ehhhhhhhhhh.

labattswildcat4.jpg

Nothing drowns out the bitter taste of post olympic hockey disappointment better than the worst beer ever....

Ladies and gentlemen...

WILDCAT.

Honestly, if it were physically easy to drink one's own urine, and assuming this urine had an alcoholic content of > 5%, I would seriously consider drinking my own urine as opposed to this beer. Seri0sly.

Canadiens1160 said:
labattswildcat4.jpg

Nothing drowns out the bitter taste of post olympic hockey disappointment better than the worst beer ever....

Ladies and gentlemen...

WILDCAT.

Honestly, if it were physically easy to drink one's own urine, and assuming this urine had an alcoholic content of > 5%, I would seriously consider drinking my own urine as opposed to this beer. Seri0sly.

Yummy!! :happy:

Hockey :sad:

Alcohol :happy:

No one to share with :sad:

Smilies :happy:

Pointless posts :sad:

The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissu. The expression of Bill Murray is more important to me than the actual movie the picture is from.

It says 'WTF am I doing in this thread and WTH are you going on about you boob?' all at the same time so I don't have to say it.

:heart: :wink:

Oh, and I like it because of the tuque :heart:

Zootlesque said:
I'm really tempted to make a Flash animation U2/Sesame Street parody called Windmill Lane.

Bono = Ernie
Larry = Bert
Adam = Maria the hispanic lady
Edge = Guest-starring as Trolly from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom