Can I be like a Formula 1 guy around here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schumi won Indianapolis. Statistically at least.

And while I genuinely like Kimi and think that he's been dealt the worst stupidest luck this season I think Alonso's been magnificent and deserves the championship.

yertle-the-turtle said:
Schumi won Indianapolis. Statistically at least.

And while I genuinely like Kimi and think that he's been dealt the worst stupidest luck this season I think Alonso's been magnificent and deserves the championship.

For a huge ferrari fan like me, the "win" in indianapolis doesn't exist, there was no competition, in italy no one claims indianapolis as victory, so.....................it was an awful season, hope next year is gonna be better, but i doubt...............
i think we will need 2-3 years to come on top again. Yes, in the end Alonso deserved to win, but if mclaren would have had a better engine there wouln't have been competition................

yertle-the-turtle said:

:up: Alonso, the youngest champion in the history of Formula 1!

But I think Mclaren will win the constructors title... if they don't have any more freak accidents any more...
They deserve to get that title with all of their bad luck.

Ferrari..... oh well, maybe next year...

Adam'sbaby said:

Ferrari..... oh well, maybe next year...

neither next year. the fact is clear: M. Schumacher, Jean Todt and Ross Brawn time is over, we need to refresh the team and to start from zero. it might take a couple of years maybe, next year it's gonna be a transition year, 2007 we will have probably kimi raikkonen and valentino rossi on the red missile.................so, it's just about patience patience patience!

I don't think Ron Dennis would want to let Kimi go.

After all, Kimi and Fernando are the best drivers at the moment.
Who could replace Kimi at McLaren? Fernando isn't leaving Renault for McLaren. I really can't see that happening.

I wouldn't mind if Kimi went to Ferrari 'though. It would make things a lot more interesting in Formula 1. Then we can see just how good he really is (or isn't... I'm a bit pro Alonso here)

Adam'sbaby said:
I don't think Ron Dennis would want to let Kimi go.

After all, Kimi and Fernando are the best drivers at the moment.
Who could replace Kimi at McLaren? Fernando isn't leaving Renault for McLaren. I really can't see that happening.

I wouldn't mind if Kimi went to Ferrari 'though. It would make things a lot more interesting in Formula 1. Then we can see just how good he really is (or isn't... I'm a bit pro Alonso here)

Well, actually kimi has just refused a contract for around 70 million dollars until 2010 with mclaren, what can this mean?.................................that he has already signed for ferrari, i'm pretty sure about....................:happy: :happy: :happy:

Looks like qualifying is going to be a mess today.

That means there will be lots of passing early on tomorrow!! :D

yertle-the-turtle said:
Massa's Barichello's replacement, isn't he? And Rubens is going to BAR?

thats definately happening next season...i thought barichello was too bogged down all the time at ferrari..maybe time to shw wht he can do...and massa ..lets see

Well, in 5 years Barrichello was faster than Michael about a few times...........................too low, too discontinuos.................I actually don't believe he will do a lot with Honda next year. (By the way, Honda bought B.A.R, the team will be called just Honda)

michael's one of the best if not the best driver in history, cant just go around comparing ppl to him, barichello certainly wasnt pushing when behind him(cerantainly in the later part of his career) not one of the luckiest guy in formula 1 either, when he was winning in brazil three years ago(blowout), austria (he was told to let schumi pass), he hasnt even finished at his home race, and in 2001 he had 7 or 8 engine failures whilst schumacher had none....bytheway lookin forward to honda next season..even though ferrari rox...i drive a honda:)

Holy freak, that was a great race.

SUPERB pass from Kimi at the end!

Hey, don't forget those amazing overtaking maneuvers by Alonso!!!

You know, the way he overtook Michael and Webber

:drool:

Kimi did a fine job overtaking Fisichella in the end but Fisichella just isn't as good as Alonso....

By the way, Fisichella looked a bit annoyed on the podium.. like he was thinking "damn you, Kimi!:grumpy: "

Adam'sbaby said:
Hey, don't forget those amazing overtaking maneuvers by Alonso!!!

You know, the way he overtook Michael and Webber

:drool:

Kimi did a fine job overtaking Fisichella in the end but Fisichella just isn't as good as Alonso....

By the way, Fisichella looked a bit annoyed on the podium.. like he was thinking "damn you, Kimi!:grumpy: "

Alonso did a fine job, too. But you know, overtaking this kind of ferrari (not talking about webber's williams!) is not so difficult considering renault's high superiority! What Kimi did, was ab-so-lu-te-ly science fiction! He started 17th and he won in the last lap after having overtaking a dozen of cars! This guy will be the new M. Schumacher......................................

Back
Top Bottom