Can anyone tell me about The Murat Theatre ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

browneyedgirl

War Child
Anyone from Indy ?
I was just wondering what it is like....I've heard it's smallish and old , just curious about the size and the vibe....my Coldplay show is there next week !!
I know there's a Hard Rock downtown, may visit that also....

You're gonna be in Indy! The Murat is nice. Seen Pete Yorn and the Wallflowers there (and gonna see Pete again when he tours in MAY! WOOOOO)

clarityat3am said:
You're gonna be in Indy! The Murat is nice. Seen Pete Yorn and the Wallflowers there (and gonna see Pete again when he tours in MAY! WOOOOO)

yes...i'm gonna be in indy tuesday nite !!!
everything i've heard about the murat has been positive....you saw pete yorn and the walflowers there! :heart:
right now i've got so much anticipation attached to this concert it can't possibly live up !!! lol

I work Tuesday night, and the show is sold out anyway...*sigh* Have fun!! Come back in May when Pete is there! His official tour dates are up now!

clarityat3am said:
I work Tuesday night, and the show is sold out anyway...*sigh* Have fun!! Come back in May when Pete is there! His official tour dates are up now!

i just might have to check pete out live.....:drool:
if i'm back in may we have to hang out !! :D

oh...i meant to ask...camera , can i make it in with one ?

It all depends on the performer...with Pete it was ok but with the Flowers it wasn't, but Jakob later in the tour basically told the security to get off our cases about it. lol

Back
Top Bottom