can anyone help me Re:song off advert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
ok, this is a long shot, as i have not very much info to give regarding what the ad was for etc, but there was a BBC ad on, (i cant remember what is was for! :der: definately BBC tho) and it had this 60's music on it, only the begining of the song so i couldnt hear any lyrics but im sure the song had lyrics. the beginging was either an organ or a organ sounding guitar. ive so far know that it isnt: Booker T and the MG's green onions, Baba O'Reiley or Wont Get Fooled Again by The Who.

i thought it was the Small Faces, but from the songs ive heard maybe it isnt. :scratch:

if ANYONE can at least guess as to what it is it would really help because it is DRIVING ME MAD. :| i know ive heard it before...its a pretty well known song too i think.

if anyone cant help me i shall send them u2 rarety of their choosing. :D (if i have what they want that is, but i have quite a bit so...)

Have you tried commercialbreaksandbeats.co.uk?

If it's not on the main site, their forums are brilliant for this sort of thing.

i found it!! :lol:

it was the small faces! it was tin soldier. which i actually thought was a completely different sounding song. :huh: ah well. :wink:

well, being the nice person i am, (haha...not) if the people who guessed would like any u2 rarities id be glad to send them. :p

Back
Top Bottom