Calling Rougeroum - Important!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Hey moderators, sorry this is put here, but rougeman says this place is important to him, so I gotta putta it here, where he would see it, as I dont have a contact addy to him..............

anyway Rouge, wanted to ask, if ur well into Stanley Kubrick, there are 3 parts of a docum, coming on from tomorrow night, over 3 nights, would u like me to tape them for u?
But then, if ur in America u would need someone to be able to convert from VHS to PAL for u!

anyway, interested????????
lemmie know for tomorrow nights first one!

wink.gif

Thanks.

if i see him in chat, i will tell him about this. this is very nice of you, btw.

however you made one fatal mis-calculation. something so horrid, and diabolical, that he might cut your kids in half... you spelled ROUGERUM wrong...
wink.gif

------------------
-death bear

I know, I was rushed, sorry Deathbear, just pleeeeeeease, u must, or he must let me know by tomorrow morning, I saw it and immediately thought of him, sounds like he likes Kubricks work, I just hope someone can convert the tape if possible.............thanks for ur help deathbear!!!!!!!!
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

this is going in FYM as well, but correct name!!!!!!

mad1, I was joking about sending me the tapes, man... sorry for the misunderstanding. I'd only receive things from Net people thru e-mail and even then I'm suspicious of viruses. Hey, keep those Kubrick docos; they're really worthwhile to collect. Thanks for being so generous and wanting to help someone, it's really sweet of you.

foray

well gee, Mad, if it will make you feel better you can mail em to me! I'm not a fan, and i dont have a vcr or even a tv that i can watch em on, but i could pretend and then tell you how great they are! Hee hee!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Back
Top Bottom