Calling all women (or men) who dye their hair..... - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 05-14-2002, 12:06 PM   #31
War Child
Local Time: 11:45 PM
Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
There is a good reason I pay someone to color and bleach my hair, she knows how to do it without me having to use ash to remove color from my skin!!! That's some crazy stuff.

Anyway, I am a believer in that someone that has gone to school to do my hair can and will do it better than I. All of you home color-ers are braver than I am.
I'm a little crazy/vain about my hair. I need to make friends with a hair stylist so I can get what I need for cheap....
I normally do my hair myself but I am friends with a hairdresser so if I ever want to be more adventurous than 1 colour I can get her to do it for free (well the price of the hairdye)

Old 05-14-2002, 12:57 PM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 06:45 PM
(10 yrs. later)

Hey Spinny - they sell this stuff called "Quick Touch" or "Gentle Touch" or something similar, that whisks hair color right off your skin, and is very gentle. Been using it for years.

I think your local Sally Beauty, Trade Secret or other beauty supply stores might carry it, it's usually right by the hair color.

No, hair is NATURALLY this dark auburn color!

Old 05-14-2002, 01:07 PM   #33
Local Time: 07:45 PM
thanks everyone... It took a lot of rubbing, and some patience but it is all gone.... I tried pretty much everyone's tricks, but i couldn't bring myself to use the ciggy ash....

thanks again...

"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"