Calling all Twin Cities/Minnesotan U2 fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I know there are some of you out there (kyra1, spiral_suitcase, Lilly, zonelistener, visionsaul). Some of us from the U2-Midwest Yahoo group are going to plan a little get-together in January (we figured AFTER the holidays would be best for everyone). So far the idea is to meet at this great little Irish pub on Lake St. called Molly Quinn's on Sunday, Jan. 20th for brunch! They make a mean Irish breakfast and the beer is good.
smile.gif

Anyways, post here or email me at sulawesigirl@yahoo.com if you're interested. It should be a good time.
smile.gif

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe and U2 Concert Pics

I posted on the other page, but I still want you to know I want in. Lake St., I dunno...it's so hard to get there from my side of St. Paul (Eagan side). Whatever, let me know. I'll be there with bells on.

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

It's pretty much in Minneapolis. And don't worry...in the broad daylight, Lake St. isn't toooo scary.
wink.gif
But if need be, I'm sure we can hook up some sort of carpool system. Will put ya on the list and update you closer to the date! Cool.
smile.gif

-sula

Back
Top Bottom