Calling all Middlesbrough fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UV2001

War Child
Just wondered how many of you on here there are apart from me
smile.gif

Arent you closer to Newcastle?

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Ah really...

Still, surely you'd prefer to support the Geordies
wink.gif

PS - I have a soft stop for Middlesbrough
smile.gif

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Terry Venables was one of best things to happen to M'brough Football Club in ages. I hope he takes over at St James' Park when Bobby Robson retires/dies.

------------------
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Originally posted by bono_man:
Terry Venables was one of best things to happen to M'brough Football Club in ages. I hope he takes over at St James' Park when Bobby Robson retires/dies.

Call it my sick mind, but I found the end of this sentence highly amusing.

I said it with a 'hint' of sarcasm. hehe

Well...Bobby is an old man isnt he!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Hey UV2001, I live in Middlesbrough and have supported them all my life. We done prety good this year, better than last year anyway ;) Was watching Juniniho yesterday and thought he played excellent, Pity we sold him..

Bono Man The only reason venables done so well at Middlesbrough was at the end Robson was doing so bad, anything would have been an improvement..

Back
Top Bottom