CALLING ALL HAMS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
this is for MORE silly / funny things you've said

I really like this thread the 1st time around, but it got too full and now it's old; so here's a new one!

SCHOOL PERSON IN CHARGE OF SCHEDULES: Well, we can switch you out of public speaking and take.....Movement and Dance..or Anatomy and Physiology.

MONA: ....maybe I'll just stick with Publick Speaking. I'm NOT coordinated...and.....well....body parts make me giggle.

And then the secretary lady starting laughing like a maniac! heheh

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

PLEBA: Saving heterosexuality, one woman at a time.

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

You give your life for rock n' roll

One time I was in my history class something Canadian. It could have been food, money, people, whatever. It wasn't imporant. Anyways, the first thing out of my mouth after we were finished talking was:

"I've never been to Canadia before."

Very embarassing. I think I need some help on my public speaking....
smile.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

"No matter how much we wrap it up in tinsel and television, I'm still the geezer with the white flag." ~ Bono
"That'll never fit on a t-shirt." ~ Larry on ATYCLB

Hold on to love, hold on to love....
Love won't let you go...

[This message has been edited by wildhoney22 (edited 01-14-2002).]

One time I was visiting my Grandma in North Carolina and we were having one of those discussions that is slightly more "generational" than logical. I think it was on the subject of drugs or rampant teen sex, but, she says to me:

"Aren't you just so worried about the next generatation?"

and I said:

"No, Grandma - I'm not worried about the next generation.
I'm worried about Deep Space Nine!"

This has been a family joke ever since!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 01-14-2002).]

Maybe this doesn't count because it wasn't me but my cousin, but I'll tell it anyway. When my cousin was in the army, he had to give a presentation on micro-organisms. He was very nervous because it was his first presentation, and of course he ended up talking about micro-orgasms. Totally Dubya!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Klodomir:
Maybe this doesn't count because it wasn't me but my cousin, but I'll tell it anyway. When my cousin was in the army, he had to give a presentation on micro-organisms. He was very nervous because it was his first presentation, and of course he ended up talking about micro-orgasms. Totally Dubya!
biggrin.gif
LMAO!!

In about 7th or 8th grade I remember I was at a friend's house and we were in the car and her younger brother was reading some book about animals and he goes "Dad? What's an orgasm?"

Well we were laughing like maniacs, and her Dad almost crashed, I think
biggrin.gif
ORGANISM!!!

------------------

You do not possess the ham of truth.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

When I was a kid my aunt took my to her friends house with her. It was really messy, and I loudly asked her "Do they not have a vaccum cleaner??"

I was only 4 though, so I don't think that I was trying to be funny!

This one time at band camp...

OK! I think this one is really embarrassing! I WAS embarrassed. I was like 17 years old and had had that boyfirend for about a week. So, he lifted me up, like you know, we were fooling around and I was giggling andeverything and all of a sudden I said:

"Put me down, I'm hard!"
eek.gif

You can imagine, he did put me down immediately!

(for the record: I wanted to say: Put me down, I'm heavy!)

biggrin.gif

One time my father was telling us a story about how it was raining one day and he kept talking about "rubbers", anyway at the end of the story my father said how this guy put the rubbers on his shoes and my sister relpied: ohhh "shoes?" What did she think he was talking about? It's been a running joke in the family ever since. Anything that comes up about feet now, we all look at my sister and say "ohhh "shoes?".....
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by CatDubh:
This one time at band camp...

OK! I think this one is really embarrassing! I WAS embarrassed. I was like 17 years old and had had that boyfirend for about a week. So, he lifted me up, like you know, we were fooling around and I was giggling andeverything and all of a sudden I said:

"Put me down, I'm hard!"
eek.gif

You can imagine, he did put me down immediately!

(for the record: I wanted to say: Put me down, I'm heavy!)

biggrin.gif
lol!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Oh God, I could fill up pages with stuff!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom