calling all artists...project heART..help the victims of Hurricane Katrina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
someone sent me a link for this on myspace.com which some of you may have seen by now.

i plan on participating in it. i know we have many talented artists here at interference who may be interested in participating in it as well :up:

Calling all artists! Project HeART
Grab a pen, your Prismacolors or the watercolor paint, and help the victims of Hurricane Katrina!

Charity isn’t always about dropping a buck in a coffee can and right now it’s about picking up a pen and lending your talent. Email HeART if you can help.

Project HeART is asking artists from tattooists to painters to pick up a 4”x6” index card and give heART! Design a realistic heart, paint a sacred heart, sketch a traditional heart- whatever your style may be, we want to combine your amazing talent with that of other great artists to help the victims of Katrina that have lost everything. We’ll be gathering all works of art into one large piece for a charity auction on eBay, with all profits going to Habitat for Humanity. Don’t have an index card? Or prefer working on another material? Any 4”x6” paper will do!

Your contribution is more appreciated than you will know! Participants are asked to include their name, website, company, or other information that they would like attached to their work. Also send your email address to be made aware of the upcoming auction!

Spread the word and send your submissions by September 16, 2005 to:

Project HeART

Project HeART
c/o Brandon
1885 California Ave.
Corona, CA 92881

Let us know you’re participating! Email email HeART ProjectHeART@hotmail.com for more information or to sign up!

i had no idea who was sponsoring this but after doing a google search i found the link on tatoonow.com

http://www.tattoonow.com/news508.html

Back
Top Bottom